Thank you @Mike20132 , @Lil Dab and @Frankthetank, apologize if I missed anyone, for reps much appreciated. This is my second auto feed grow and I believe I learned something from my first:rofl:.
Hey @DDubs glad to hear about the Citradelic effect on pain. I’ve only grown out Jeans RBF so far , I have found that Jeans gear so far is robust, large fan leaves ,large main stock and stems on both the Strawburried and RBF.:d5::pass::bighug::vibes:

Gonna do some defoil soon. Jungleus boogieus

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 11.26.18 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 11.25.49 PM.png

Probably use the same mix as crumbl, on accident… :rofl: :pass:
These days u can prob just find their recipes online! Angry ex employee sharing the secrets! I know they don’t release the next weeks cookie lineup til Sunday but there are reddit threads and other such places that share them way in advance cuz the stores get the entire months lineup at once!

These days u can prob just find their recipes online! Angry ex employee sharing the secrets! I know they don’t release the next weeks cookie lineup til Sunday but there are reddit threads and other such places that share them way in advance cuz the stores get the entire months lineup at once!
They list the ingredients for all their cookies on their website. Luckily its not too hard to reverse engineer a cookie 😆

Some fucking bullshit! Outta nowhere with 1:12 to go in 2nd period the stars game on espn all of a sudden changed over to motherfucking women’s college softball!

1715141675722.gif

Back