Nite stoners and good morning @Mossy if your ears are on, and happy humpday to all:smokeout::bighug::vibes::dizzy::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
1715141715750.gif

It's 3 all going into overtime
Ya i got espn app open and realized i have free subscription to espn+ thru my hulu bundle but I don’t remember my hulu password at the moment and i need it to login to espn and actually stream the game on the app! I will reset it tomorrow so next time around this doesn’t happen!

What a day, our 24 year old LazyBoy recliners are wore out. So we decided to get new ones. Easier said than done. I went to over a dozen furniture stores and sat in at least 50+ recliners that had potential. Most of them now are motorized, I don't need or want that, most of them are leather, I don't want that. The great majority are too big, hell my feet don't even reach the floor. I finally made it to LazyBoy's show room and low and behold I found a chair that fits, it is fabric and it is on sale. When Ms. MOG got home I took her to the store for her approval and we bought two. They will be made up in the fabric of her choice and should be delivered in 9 to 12 weeks.

That took all day.

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Ps. BLTs for dinner tonight.

Back