I’m serious….
1715184618969.gif

About to try my first doob of Cannatrol dried and cured bud….. 68 grams of Stone Dragon tops went into storage View attachment 1681407
How long did it take to do the dry? Does the machine sense the dry on the plant material and then notify you so you can sort of start the cure period? In other words how do you determine when the cure period begins?
And how much can you do at one time?
I guess since the amount you can do at one time would be limited, you would probably want to do the absolute best of the buds, correct?
I'm just kidding trying to figure out the logistics. Not looking at the price yet.:face::haha::haha::haha:

Just from what I've limitedly read and watched, This would be a really good way to preserve the majority of the terps. I just wonder how the cure with this method will interact with the natural flow of way the cannibinoids "mature"? How will it affect that seemingly increase in potency that occurs in cure.............. Whatever little entourage effect those cannibaloids want to try to come up with. :eyebrows::eyebrows:

Do you know if there's any information, from the company or other sources, that they have from studies and experiments with this device on the terpene and cannibaloid profiles?

How long did it take to do the dry? Does the machine sense the dry on the plant material and then notify you so you can sort of start the cure period? In other words how do you determine when the cure period begins?
And how much can you do at one time?
I guess since the amount you can do at one time would be limited, you would probably want to do the absolute best of the buds, correct?
I'm just kidding trying to figure out the logistics. Not looking at the price yet.:face::haha::haha::haha:

Just from what I've limitedly read and watched, This would be a really good way to preserve the majority of the terps. I just wonder how the cure with this method will interact with the natural flow of way the cannibinoids "mature"? How will it affect that seemingly increase in potency that occurs in cure.............. Whatever little entourage effect those cannibaloids want to try to come up with. :eyebrows::eyebrows:

Do you know if there's any information, from the company or other sources, that they have from studies and experiments with this device on the terpene and cannibaloid profiles?

8 days 4 day dry and 4 day cure I believe these are the two videos that best explain the science and how it works

This is crazy….

I put this bud into the unit eight days ago, freshly harvested and wet trimmed. It dried for four days and cured for four days.

It’s perfect. Not over dried, not under dried. Perfect. There’s almost no smell to the flowers until you grind it…. Then WAMMO!!!! Super strong smells.

The smoke couldn’t be smoother, extremely flavorful.

:pass:

This is the easiest dry I’ve had, especially considering we had rh in the 90%’s for a few days right in the middle of the dry period. I definitely recommend this…

I’ll do a proper review once I get around to it…
How much does one of those units cost?

Back