This is calling your name! :eyebrows::woohoo1::rofl:

Not interested in freeze drying, at all :nono:

Was supposed to thunder but nope. At least I can chill outside. Would have been chill to watch. Hitting the dynavap with some kief. Good afternoon Afn
Good afternoon

:pass: smoking some JEM Queen

Afternoon Pinky :pass: How’s it going my friend?

Wishing you well friend. Its goin. Gotta check the girls next time I get a pain break. I came home from 10 days in the hospital and 2 of em were above the light

Id like a freeze dryer for food. Can store fruits that would go bad without freezer. Can make stuff lighter for hiking backpacking like soups just filter water and add it back to soup and boil.
Yeah those do come in handy. The one I have gave up the ghost many moons ago. Haven't gotten around to replacing it

Man guess i shoulda used my brain to start this process! Got t-bones from kroger like 10 days ago and they def came out super duper tender so went back to get more last day of sale but were sold out so got a rain check but they haven’t had any since then! Decided just to check other stores meat sales and realized Tom Thumb also has them for $5.99/lb now so gonna go check them out!

Back