I took the top-cola as I believe those specific genetics will continue to grow, I hope she can handle the stress and make new roots and go back to veg again. Then I’ve got a good plant to work with 😀. Awesome!!! I really hope she survives 🙏
Bro just harvest everything but leave part of the main stem and go back to watering it under 18hrs of light! It will grow new leaves and branches off main stem! No need to go with whatever complicated method u just described! @Drownomatic has some going now that are reveg plants if I remember correctly! ;):d5:

Hey question for u…since i am to lazy to google search! The stuff i pressed if it causes the bowl to chazz up super quick is that from me not realizing it and having a blowout and getting plant material in the rosin?
Depends what is chazzing it. Do you see flecks of plant material in it, or are you baking the dab down to nothing and you’re getting the baked on plant lipids?

Good Morfnoevight All! Past EO, Dabs ob.

Lots of chores today. Went to a nursery that Ms. MOG had a gift certificate for and got a bunch of peppers and some herbs.

Mow, blow, and scrub the yard and outdoor furniture. @420Forever get your mind out of the gutter.

I have always wanted to get one of those. Did a lot of range time with a rifle with my dad back in the day. These things sound like a LOT of fun
We cannot tolerate a fly in the house. From 18" to about 22" this Bug-a-Salt is lethal. The rifle range is fun and has helped me zero in the sights.

Back