Depends what is chazzing it. Do you see flecks of plant material in it, or are you baking the dab down to nothing and you’re getting the baked on plant lipids?
Naw bro almost the second u put the torch to banger and even in the carta it goes black on the first round of hitting it! I didn’t notice any plant material but guess if they were tiny microscopic pieces i coulda totally missed them! Guess with the way it flakes up off the bottom of banger it could be plant stuff in it! Makes me wonder if i am smooshing the bags too hard since I don’t have a pressure gauge on mine and i am an amateur! Maybe got too greedy thinking i was gonna smash every bit of goo outta the bag! :shrug:

We cannot tolerate a fly in the house. From 18" to about 22" this Bug-a-Salt is lethal. The rifle range is fun and has helped me zero in the sights.
Guess i may need 1 too cuz flies get on my nerves! I will spend 20min chasing one around with a flyswatter til it lands where i can whack it!

Naw bro almost the second u put the torch to banger and even in the carta it goes black on the first round of hitting it! I didn’t notice any plant material but guess if they were tiny microscopic pieces i coulda totally missed them! Guess with the way it flakes up off the bottom of banger it could be plant stuff in it! Makes me wonder if i am smooshing the bags too hard since I don’t have a pressure gauge on mine and i am an amateur! Maybe got too greedy thinking i was gonna smash every bit of goo outta the bag! :shrug:
I mean, it all goes dark in color during the first dab…. But if you’re smashing the hell out of it you’re probably getting some undesirables from the plant.

But the dabs aren’t going to stay clear or anything like that… they all get dark if not black by the end…

I agree with Frank and almost guarantee it’s plant material and other undesirables. The cleaner my dabs are the less chazz I get. Also noticed a difference in bangers it may also be the dabs but different brand banger acts differently

Bro just harvest everything but leave part of the main stem and go back to watering it under 18hrs of light! It will grow new leaves and branches off main stem! No need to go with whatever complicated method u just described! @Drownomatic has some going now that are reveg plants if I remember correctly! ;):d5:

I went my way, let’s see how she feels tomorrow, as it was just after I cut her I noticed the weight and the smell of her. So I can’t do much about it. But thank you for the tip, I’ll try to remember it next time I take a cutting or find a keeper.

My plan was to cut everything 30 cm from the bottom to leave 8 or so popcorn and plant them all outside but the weather wasn’t so good so I decided to do it the way I did. Hope it works like a charm. Thanks brother.

Hey question for u…since i am to lazy to google search! The stuff i pressed if it causes the bowl to chazz up super quick is that from me not realizing it and having a blowout and getting plant material in the rosin?
Flower rosin is always going to burn black. If it's actually chazzing and staining the nail even after cleaning it, it means your heating it up too hot. Using the glob mob after each dab will continue to keep it clean, like I've said before gotta waste it to taste it. If you don't have a puddle after each dab your dabbing way too hot. And if you're reheating a puddle after a dab that's another no no.
Months of abuse and my nail still looks brand new.
1000020972.jpg

Guess i may need 1 too cuz flies get on my nerves! I will spend 20min chasing one around with a flyswatter til it lands where i can whack it!
Bug-a-salt is one of the greatest investments I've ever made. Aside from the zapping tennis racket thing that is a must during mosquito season.

I agree with Frank and almost guarantee it’s plant material and other undesirables. The cleaner my dabs are the less chazz I get. Also noticed a difference in bangers it may also be the dabs but different brand banger acts differently
Ya but it does it in the banger and the porcelain coil in the carta! Guess I need to try to press some more and not smash the puck so small! And i know about dabs going black from overheating them but this is almost immediately it will turn black! I'll load some and get a pic here in a bit!

Back