Hittin it. Gonna grab a used 2x4 Gorilla Shorty with the extension early in the am to use for a couple moms/clones. What kind of stoner wants to meet at 9 am on a Saturday? Maybe not a proper stoner and that's why he's gettin rid of the tent! :haha:

1712379453632.gif

image.jpg

Sharp @Fermented_Fruitz ....:crying:... you on the Funny Bud......?

Don’t worry pretty sure when @420Forever was a kid the local dentist was also the local barber and typically the same guy who changed the horseshoes on everyones whips! :shrug::haha::crying::pighug:

Right...:doc3:... tell me what you on.............................and I'll make it Compulsory next winter........:crying:

I did indeed have Hollandaise sauce for breakfast and chili and corn bread for dinner.

IMG_20240405_091827458.jpg
IMG_20240405_163651314.jpg

I'm gonna be so screwed!!! Day 3 of flower and over 30" already. The Chem D triples in size!!! Just put the first scroog net on and will add another soon to try and control the height. Also just added a T5 blue light to try and slow it some. For a third measure, I think I read somewhere that kelp or mono silicic acid will slow the stretch as well. Know kelp usually helps growth, but swore I read somewhere it helps to control stretch. Gonna have to do some research tomorrow. Also have the PAR less than normal at about 5-600

@Mañ'O'Green, do you know about kelp or other means to slow the stretch?

lowering the DLI will cause yield loss, Add more blue light. Super Crop is your friend. Start tucking the tops under the net SCROG style.

Time for bed........ Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Screenshot_20240406-082651.png

@WildBill .....,.:eyebrows:..... I cannot tell a lie.................:angel:.... 8am.........................on the Button...........,.

I Kissed a Frog.............
giphy (3).gif
.... and I Liked it.....................:zen:.. #FloatOn. .......

IMG_20240405_125751_0~2.jpg

Where's Wally.....?....:peek:...

So... I've got a pot of Premium prime low colour Virgins.... that are Frogging... and I need a double white cross...

I've also got a pot with 4 eager males....and guess what.....?.

IMG_20240405_125730_5~3.jpg

3 of the 4 are Coloured......:doh:.... and the 4th has a leaf fault......:doh::doh::doh:...

So I'm standing thinking... where is Wally when you need him..?... the little late male that germs in a pot of Virgins....

Look how big and mature the girls are.. point of maturity....:headbang:....

I'd removed every male out of that pot.. until it was removed from the patio 10 days ago ....

Now.... squint........:biggrin:...

IMG_20240405_125807_6.jpg

There he is.... barely the length of my finger... with a head no bigger than me finger nail........ but... he could still fill a pram....:woody:

If virgin girls are going over unseeded... some will hermi out to provide pollenation..... mine send a gigalo........:crying:

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240406-101510.png

Woooops I did it again..........
giphy (3).gif

Yeah.. the kids aren't due over until this afternoon..... just getting me Levels up.......:crying:...

Back