@Olderfart .. :bighug: .. I saw you ask the other day and didn't have time to answer...

Straight off the Living plant.... literally...rub finger tips over the bud... feel the Tac on your finger tips.. scrape it off onto your teeth...

and... that is that....

Think of all the processing/skilI levels I cut out with that.........:headbang:... I keep thinking for med patients....coz the effect is available much earlier than we traditionally harvest...

But.. #stoners too....it gets me MUCH HIGHER than any joint I've ever had...... stupid levels...

200w (1).gif

Afternoon @Lil Dab :bighug: .. #SharingOne...:pass:...

15 Family.......?...

I hope you have your levels up......:pass:... with that many together..... there is bound to be a fight..........:crying:.... well.. there would be if it was my family.....:biggrin:

Yup not yet but working on it :bong::funny:and it’s my family so there is a very good possibility of a blow up and I can predict it to be one of two people or both of them that start it. Think it’s partially why don’t like the holidays cause there was always a fight with my family with someone blowing up and leaving then we wouldn’t see them for a couple years

Yup not yet but working on it :bong::funny:and it’s my family so there is a very good possibility of a blow up and I can predict it to be one of two people or both of them that start it. Think it’s partially why don’t like the holidays cause there was always a fight with my family with someone blowing up and leaving then we wouldn’t see them for a couple years

:d5: That's why I don't do FB... they do.....and they bicker...then both side come whining to me.....:blahblah:...I don't do piggy in the middle anymore.....

Less fights here...:biggrin:..... usually....

Ya know, I was kind of iffy about posting this, Due to my love of anonymity, But screw it, Weed's legal here now...
So yeah, Here's my second project's first single.
(If I remember how to post YouTube vids anyway)

Back