Oh, and don't know bout you guys, but I'm goin to @Frankthetank's for breakfast!

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 12.21.22 AM.png

Hubby is back.... :pass: ... family dropped at the airport.... sigh.....

Now... minimum 2 days veg... while we readjust.... before we go sort out the house........:biggrin:....

Definitely different and faster. Totally different effect then the smoke from the same plants. It also didn't ease into it at all. Full force, all at once, in minutes. Probably not for people with anxiety issues

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Yup... yup.. you Got it.....TFFT...I was doubting myself....and yup.. the speed and height of the high is almost Instant......:superhero:....Canna on 'roids.....

IMO... Aromatherapy wise.... I'm scraping pure cannabis essential oil... Which is the same as what the members processing Dabs are doing..... without all the work... #FingerDabs

It works for me too Mossy. I just worry about stealing the goods from my buds. If you haven't tried it, give a crystally bud a rub and feel for yourself.

Cheers @DDubs ....:bighug:... did you see the link where it says they Regenerate....?..........:eyebrows:

Funny enough.. the first plants I systematically stripped..... I rubbed every bud dry.......:biggrin:......then I chopped them and threw them to dry..
I thought they would be done.. forgot about them...

Then a couple of months later... tried them on hubby.....and he was stoned to the bone on them....:pass:... now I'm wondering if they did regenerate.....:pass:... Certainly points to ponder....on a lazy Sunday..............

to help u readjust....:biggrin: :pighug: hope u had a good vizit with ur kidz :thumbsup: ppp

View attachment 1675788View attachment 1675789

Oh gorgeous @420Forever ....:bighug:..cheers for sharing.......:pass:... tiptoe through the tulips.........

hope u had a good vizit with ur kidz

Yup.. bless them....:pighug:.... with no internet at the house....or beach...... when they got here... they were straight indoors away from the glare.... internet on.... and you even had to remind them to drink every hour.......:biggrin:... quiet as mice....

Back