Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 11.07.03 PM.png

When I Hit it....I went straight into the staff room and said...why did no one Tell me that canna does this....?.....I couldn't Believe I hadn't been told about it. :pass:

Then I looked about for homework on it......None......:shrug:....

Why the obsession.....?.....:pass:...the nerve damage I've got is gonna come back to something genetic.

I got it first....from an accident...my Mother got it second...from a double hip transplant.
-
I Know my pain killers would help my Mother....but Years of trying...led to no acceptable/practical way for her to take it.

She can't/wont inhale....:doh: ..I've made joints....I bought her a snoop dog vape pen.....Street Cred huh...?...
I shipped her bud..it got intercepted.....:nono:...
she could grow it..no prob...she can grow any plant...:watering:...she's got green fingers...but getting her to process and take them was a nightmare....

If I could have told her...grow the plant..when your pain gets bad...go rub a bud....sit down...scrape it on your teeth and wait......

She could have done that.....and I could have saved her years of pain and pain killers........:shrug: ....

So now I Need to Know the whys and wherefores.....:pass:...and I'd appreciate all the Help I can get.

Can you Imagine how much we could revo;utionise med treatemnt if we could just give med users a Pet Pot Plant...and say just watter it....:watering:....when your pain gets bad... Rub It...and that was it....?..:pass:

Plus #stoners ..I was Higher on #FingerDabs than I had ever been...in my Life......and it is almost Instant.....so why are we harvesting..processing...curing........:shrug:...if we don't actually Need to just to get #Stoned as an old hippys cat.........?
In bloody credible. Too bad there are no funds to do some serious time series analyses of contents as plants mature. There surely is something going on that would be good to understand better. :headbang: :pighug:

Well status update on Pinky. Just had an ERCP. Went well . Stents are removed this time, hopefully permanently. Fractures in my spine at S4 S5 ,,L3 L4 L5 ,t12 , t2 t3 t4 t5 t7 t11 and bulged discs at between L4 n l5 and c6 c7 c8. Blood clots in my spleen, i have scarring on my bladder from the chronic swelling aaaand some type of colitis :joy:
@PinkyNotTheBrain did you jump off a tall building without your cape? WTF how did you injure your back like that? colitis stinks.

Yup I haven’t tried the fingers dabs like you do in a while. I don’t remember them doing a ton for me but it’s hard for me to tell cause I smoke all the time

Evening mossy:pass:

:pighug:. All I do is smoke joints all the time.......:pass:.. but #FingerDabs are a different level......

I did notice in chara homework that collection is best on Indica... and one mentioned Mazar....so maybe it is the genetic pool I'm in...:shrug:

I've always known about the double harvest point on Afghans.. Early Up and Happy,. over amber.. narcotic.

Lack of any other homework makes me Think it is the early one I'm hitting..... but just way earlier than expected....

Funny enough I did a couple of years of testing on the earliest harvest point available with Stone and the Dragon med team.... but it was Take down point....coz I didn't know #FingerDabs existed... there is no homework on it....:biggrin:

Back