It's that time of year again......starting all my bedding plants and flowers. We tend to start way more than we need and end up supplying everyone in the subdivision. This is just the start, there are way more to transplant into individual pots yet......guess I know what my day entails

436943359_10161201943931422_8246007666164137069_n.jpg

the spine team came in they weren't particularly positive. They were more like how have you been able to do anything and how much pain are you in?

@PinkyNotTheBrain :pass:.. we've all been saying that for months... and we aren't even qualified.....:doc3:... No-one should be left in the pain that you have been left in...it is INHUMANE... I'm Ashamed of your first doctors....

they also said that they're treating it like i was in an accident and won't even touch it for 2 weeks while they monitor it and find out what other damage, if any , pops up because my bones have been out of position.

It defies logic...:shrug:... like were you so #Stoned that you didn't know you had been hit by a Train......:nono:...

Stay still... enjoy being looked after..as much as you can...:pighug:...

My 24 year-old neighbor here in the ghetto had me take photos of her lying in a twisted position at the bottom of her attic stairs so she could sue her landlord. One of the top ambulance-chaser law firms took on the case. They sent her to a crooked doctor who gave her a neck brace to wear. She wore it for a couple of weeks, but took it off at night so she could try and make money as a stripper at the clubs. That didn't work very well, because she had emotional problems and would cuss the guys out before she could sell a lap dance. The club required her to get at least 5 guys to buy her drinks, and by then she was too drunk to perform very well on the pole. The injury case didn't get very far either. Now she's 45 and works as a school bus aide.

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Back