Just a bit.....:pighug:...

We are supposed to be going to the market for bacon ribs...or... the beach for breakfast......:headbang:...
Probably the beach.... it will be an hour later than the market....and hubby doesn't look motivated yet.......:coffee2:....

Yeah.. two good fish and chip shops within 10 minutes..we can't use them though..so I usually make fish and chips at home..
But with mushy peas.....:chef:... tempura batter made with corn flour is good if you are gluten free...

Now you got me Starving....:biggrin:

Ha! I'm munching on some "snooty snacks"! Got some proscuitto as I can't get real jamon iberico in the US, some Spanish olives, manchego and some Humboldt Fog which is my favorite cheese and ironically not weed as the name would imply :haha:

Beach sounds wonderful, but pork where you are, and as you know, is as good as it gets! Do both!

Beach sounds wonderful, but pork where you are, and as you know, is as good as it gets! Do both!

:crying: Greedy boy.........:crying:.. you haven't been smoking that damn Weed,.........:eyebrows:...... have you....?

:crying:

He's decided the beach..at 10am.. the market you need to be there around 9 am...or you are queuing for a mile to get in.....

So boquerone and salad rusa.. instead of bacon ribs....:biggrin:... I'll just have to sacrifice myself.....:crying:

"! Got some proscuitto as I can't get real jamon iberico in the US, some Spanish olives, manchego and some Humboldt Fog which is my favorite cheese and ironically not weed as the name would imply :haha:

:glutton: I'm Starving.......:pass:...damn the munchies....:crying:

IMG_20240413_182022_126.jpg

Back