I did but i ate em all :dammit:

:pighug: not a good time to say I've been down the beach for breakfast then.....?....:eyebrows:

Sorry.....🐸... I had a cannabis Take Away on the way to the beach...:eyebrows:

Hubby was ready quicker than expected.... and I'd just had a Tickle....
93555d53f704e14e2be1758506078665_w200.gif

I was cussing...then I thought.... fingers are portable... you can take them with you...:biggrin:

So..... I had #Fi#FingerDabs the way to the beach......
200w (1).gif
... and got me trotters in the watters...so I'm Blissed out...

:pighug: not a good time to say I've been down the beach for breakfast then.....?....:eyebrows:

Sorry.....🐸... I had a cannabis Take Away on the way to the beach...:eyebrows:

Hubby was ready quicker than expected.... and I'd just had a Tickle....View attachment 1677237...

I was cussing...then I thought.... fingers are portable... you can take them with you...:biggrin:

So..... I had #Fi#FingerDabs the way to the beach......View attachment 1677238... and got me trotters in the watters...so I'm Blissed out...

Sounds dreamy :d5:

Sounds dreamy :d5:

Yup...sea was quite warm as well..... we went down in light sweatshirts on to sit in the cafe...sea breeze can be chilly in the morning... and everyone else was coming on the beach with bikinis and shorts on..... :crying:

Yup...sea was quite warm as well..... we went down in light sweatshirts on to sit in the cafe...sea breeze can be chilly in the morning... and everyone else was coming on the beach with bikinis and shorts on..... :crying:
Better than showing up in a bikini finding out you needed a sweater.

Back