Oooh @420Forever .... look at the page number.......:eyebrows:... you know you will not be able to keep your eyes open for another 10 pages....
You going to miss the WOOT.......

59ca013f01410301ed33980a86d2cccb.gif

'smine mine mine.....

9b3f5160e140738e212ee38b81724e9e.gif

#g'niteGracie :bighug:

'smine mine mine.....

it'z all urz :pighug: but then again, here lately, it'z only crept along 4 or 5 pagez while i sleep, sooooo....don't count chickenz :eyebrows: :mrgreen: now, say g'nite Gracie :sleeping: ppp

it'z all urz :pighug: but then again, here lately, it'z only crept along 4 or 5 pagez while i sleep, sooooo....don't count chickenz :eyebrows: :mrgreen: now, say g'nite Gracie :sleeping: ppp

I'll do a Reggae Buffet.....:jointman:... that'll put 2 pages on... even if I'm singing to myself.....:crying:

Got work to do... so I might miss it too...... :pighug: ....

I got a Treat day yesterday... hubby come back from the morning job... brought me two dwarf sunflowers.. two lavender plants... and he remembered.. two bags of compo..so I could pot them on.....:headbang:...

Then we went shopping..he says I'm going to buy you a new sun lounger...(We need one.. the other one went down to death by rust...:biggrin:.. )

We got a new cushion... after he said can you not lie on it like that....:nono:.... nope...

Then we got a Chinese banquet.....:d5:

I'm still trying to figure out what he has done Wrong............,.......:crying:

Same ol same. Bacon sani sounds good right now

:bighug:

There is a bacon.. chicken and tomato sani in the fridge now... that I made for hubby to come home to.. before he brought the takeaway....

If you were nearby... I'd drop it in for you....:bighug:

Back