Guess im bout to go start tea or coffee,:coffee2::spels: any plans today?

I think I need another coffee............:coffee:.... we were on the road at 8am to get hubbys car for a garage appointment...:biggrin:

It messed with my lazy morning schedule.....:watering:... I'm just getting outside now to tickl..tic..watter me Frogs.....

93555d53f704e14e2be1758506078665_w200.gif

My daughter gets migraines. Tonight she took 1,000 mg of tylenol and it didn't help at all. She said she's willing to try some infused oil. Does anybody else use THC for migraines? What strain? I'm thinking to start her on a low dose of GG4 oil unless somebody has a better recommendation.
I have migraines---I have yet to find a cannabis strain to work as well as a dr. prescribed Sumatriptan(generic) to Imitrex(brand).

I have migraines---I have yet to find a cannabis strain to work as well as a dr. prescribed Sumatriptan(generic) to Imitrex(brand).
I knew a lady that used psilocybin mushrooms for migraines and swore they worked like a charm. She would take a half gram at the onset, and the migraine would never fully form…. She also said if she took them once or twice a month, at a higher dose, she would rarely get them at all…. :pass:

Back