Sitting in the morning......sun.... but bitter.... the rain storm that has been threatening for 4 days Hit last night....

All me new plants are hiding under the tables...but... fingers crossed they look ok.....:pass:

IMG_20240423_091944_278.jpg. Lucky I remembered to put the lid on the new pot... they are not germed yet... but it would have splattered the compo...

IMG_20240423_091955_168.jpg

Hopefully... all the ones to the right of the frog are pollenated......:headbang:.. and a few selected tops on the older pot... weather will say if they mature or not..:pass:

IMG_20240402_092636_007~2.jpg

See the males....:headbang:

Good morning gentlemen’s.

I did a check on the girls just recently and for the first time I used a flashlight 🔦 and looked at them In the dark, and DAMN they look good - I felt like I was Walter White as they were sparkling of white crystals all over, from the bottom to the top.

This isn’t a clean/professional variety as it got at least 5-6 phenos of pretty spread genetics, but mark my words - they are looking really good. I’m critical and everyone has the right to be, so despite the difference in appearance they are doing fantastic with more time to go.

My phone is 6 years old and don’t do them justice. This is honestly with my believes a no cup-winning strain nowadays - well maybe the right pheno, but overall probably not.

I need to find new strains that deliver high grade, coz if these can deliver - then what in the holy hell can the new strains do? 😀

Sitting in the morning......sun.... but bitter.... the rain storm that has been threatening for 4 days Hit last night....

All me new plants are hiding under the tables...but... fingers crossed they look ok.....:pass:

View attachment 1678704. Lucky I remembered to put the lid on the new pot... they are not germed yet... but it would have splattered the compo...

View attachment 1678705

Hopefully... all the ones to the right of the frog are pollenated......:headbang:.. and a few selected tops on the older pot... weather will say if they mature or not..:pass:

View attachment 1678706

See the males....:headbang:

Mossy, let me come over for the summer and grow some trees with you. 😀.
Or is it too late to start them now?

I did a check on the girls just recently and for the first time I used a flashlight 🔦 and looked at them In the dark, and DAMN they look good - I felt like I was Walter White as they were sparkling of white crystals all over, from the bottom to the top.

Morning HoF...:bighug:... that's why I tell everyone to Flash their girls.....:photog:...and I dance on the patio in the dark taking flash shots when the girls are getting Close....

You get to see the tric coverage much better...:headbang:

What you up to....?...

Mossy, let me come over for the summer and grow some trees with you. 😀.
Or is it too late to start them now?

:pighug:. I was seriously considering throwing a few photos in a semi private bit of the garden this year... but after seeing the flap hiding the plants when the satellite techy had to visit... I changed my mind.......:pass:

:pighug:. I was seriously considering throwing a few photos in a semi private bit of the garden this year... but after seeing the flap hiding the plants when the satellite techy had to visit... I changed my mind.......:pass:

The flap? What in is that? Hiding? It’s legal ffs. Or it’s just a fine according to your laws - and that’s basically legal, you just pay a fee - but after the ride IF someone sees an absolutely dangerous plant or two.

Think 30-50 gallon pots of coco-coir, a lot of bennies, oxygenated roots, additional lightning for longer days and out there under the sun during day-time. Some light training and fantastic genetics. ⭐⭐🤩🤩🤩⭐⭐

Morning HoF...:bighug:... that's why I tell everyone to Flash their girls.....:photog:...and I dance on the patio in the dark taking flash shots when the girls are getting Close....

You get to see the tric coverage much better...:headbang:

What you up to....?...

Yeah, flash your girls, I totally agree with that. You have to see them in the dark showing the carats of their diamonds 💎

I’m half-high and Walter-whitey 😂 Yepp, that’s what’s up 🤣

Oh, I can’t stand it. One more week and I’ll borrow a high grade camera to show you the sparkling buds (I know there is better) but being a such an old strain it’s marvelous to see ✅👌

Last edited:
Back