Not to mention the conspiracy behind specific gravity….. which allows the layering of drinks, which are a favorite at Illuminati parties…. From what I’ve heard :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1633c6.jpg
:yeah: ppp

There mixing fentanal with everything over here in Northern Ireland,
There's a prescription drug problem and it's getting mixed into fake prescription meds like Diazepam and stuff,
2 my good mates died from fentanal overdoses, they took fake Diazepam laced with Fentanal.
Then there's been countless more in the city we're I used to live, both loved thier weed and one of them was a big advocate for legalization of weed through the means of helping the sick.

Chris was one of the Guys involved in helping Billy to be the first to person to get prescription weed on the NHS and really helped his mum Charlotte campaign to get Billy the Medication for her son legally buy helping to change the law,

https://iambilly.uk/

I get sad thinking about how he died the way he did cos he was a great guy, A great loss for the 420 community,

Miss ya BroView attachment 1678898
Thats how I got into growing.

Someone laced me and I spent 4 days in the cardiac ward detoxifying. For at least a month after my stomach hurt and I keep licking my lips from the sweet taste of seratonin withdrawl.

For me its never been about cost, its about consistent traceable quality for me and those I care about.

If you ever do green out and begin to panic its good to be able to remind yourself that it can't be more than just weed.

I understand that the date is the same forward and backwards…… it’s the importance of the matter that eludes me…:shrug::rofl::pass:

Yeah see now I thought it had to be the same all the way through not just half way:doh: but yes that too I have yet to figure that one out either #stoners : :baked:

disclaimer: it was only today'z shroomz that made me realize the forwardz/backwardz thing..........and even then, i obviously still didn't fully comprehend the whole enigma :doh: :rolleyes2: ppp

Back