Lollipop Auto?

Reaction score
So while in veg instead of following posts and not training or messing with the plants I stressed the crap out of them, cutting, bending, breaking, one plant got 100% of my screwing with, then 75%, 50% and one I did nothing.
They are in a RDWC system, most parameters seem to be kept in a great range and I used folier spray...and the ones I really bent, broke and trained are now my biggest plants.

They are actually sized proportionally to the messing I did to them.
I'm not sure what to make of my results after expecting the exact opposite, that the ones i messed with less would do best.

So now I'm in my first week of flower and wondering when/if I should lollipop them?

IMG_9045.JPEG

IMG_9043.JPEG

So while in veg instead of following posts and not training or messing with the plants I stressed the crap out of them, cutting, bending, breaking, one plant got 100% of my screwing with, then 75%, 50% and one I did nothing.
They are in a RDWC system, most parameters seem to be kept in a great range and I used folier spray...and the ones I really bent, broke and trained are now my biggest plants.

They are actually sized proportionally to the messing I did to them.
I'm not sure what to make of my results after expecting the exact opposite, that the ones i messed with less would do best.

So now I'm in my first week of flower and wondering when/if I should lollipop them?

View attachment 1356156

View attachment 1356157
In my personal experience plants can respond well to stress. I think it is a response to insect and animal attacks and the plants drive to reproduce. The only question with autos is weather or not they will have enough time to respond.

Back