LST advice for rdwc

Two thoughts from a novice: I think it needs to grow a little taller to really LST. My big learning take away: its easy to break stems, go slow and gentle. Good growing!

Nice hack on the tie downs. I start LST when I get a mature 5th node and keep the bends less than 80°. This works for me in soil.

Attachments

• equal and opposite (2).jpg
    equal and opposite (2).jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 31
thanks man. I'm gonna go real slow with them for sure.

I went out and practiced bending on other plants around my yard. Helps ALOT with getting a feel for for it. Don't freak out if you do snap something. I snapped more than I would like to admit on my first go round. The majority of those were taped back together with clear packing tape and fused back together. They now have lovely nugs! Your stems will become woody and very hard to bend as they get bigger, but the newer growth will stay flexible.

tha
Nice hack on the tie downs. I start LST when I get a mature 5th node and keep the bends less than 80°. This works for me in soil.
[/QUOT
Nice bend on that plant there. I appreciate the information.

Just did LST for the first time myself. Broke a node off!
I like using insulated wire as plant stakes. But I’m in soil so it’s an option. Do everything near the new growth, less chance of breaking something.

Hey mate nice plant. Can u tell me what ur ec is at in the dwc because ur plant looks nice Celtic green

Back