Here’s a couple pictures before I torched her with nutrients by accident lol

Goodness, if she makes it (lol), she will be the most resilient cannabis plant ever!!!

Goodness, if she makes it (lol), she will be the most resilient cannabis plant ever!!!
It’s not looking too good lol. Still growing just slow. Does this look like pre flower to you? She’s day 44 now

Attachments

• BC1D1296-B334-4280-80FB-B5A112820755.jpeg
    BC1D1296-B334-4280-80FB-B5A112820755.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 73
  • EA9E4A40-43A7-4691-BE61-7020B5223251.jpeg
    EA9E4A40-43A7-4691-BE61-7020B5223251.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 8FE5BF8D-21EF-45B3-BCF2-98393DC6B74B.jpeg
    8FE5BF8D-21EF-45B3-BCF2-98393DC6B74B.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 75
I definitely see signs of stress as she is trying to develop pistils in her flowering mode. But like I always say - these plants can surprise you and make amazing comebacks.

Pic 1 is a Northern Lights auto who's cotyledons were literally glued together. I don't mean a seed husk was hanging on or a membrane was on the plant...she was literally glued together. I separated the leaves with a fine blade, and for sure she would die...I thought.

Pic 2 is a few days later and she developed a starburst layer of crazy growth, again, I refused to let her die. I kept her inside the tent while other plants went outside to grow.

Pic 3 is this morning, 5.5 weeks after emergence. She refused to die - I refused to let her. Hang in there friend, she may just make it. Check your ph and adjust it if necessary.
April 4
2 c.jpg

April 7
cotyledons.JPG
may 15.JPG

May 15

Here’s one from some more recent LST I did. This plant isn’t really gonna be much of anything so I’ve just been playing around with it and practicing. I used some sticky Velcro patches stuck on the side of my clay pot to hold my strings in place, seems like a good idea seeing as I can’t put holes in it. Other that that I’ve just been using plant ties I got at my local tractor supply. I’ve literally put this plant through anything and everything, from yellow leaves stunted at a week, burned super bad with nutes on 2nd week, didn’t start growing until around 23 days, was going great until I dropped the pot completely on its side, plant all the way out of the dirt lmao. Had to re pot and finally recovered, grew a little and torched with nutes again. Now im here lol.

Attachments

• 81EE23A5-D36E-4178-AA1A-63F328239B6C.jpeg
    81EE23A5-D36E-4178-AA1A-63F328239B6C.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 65
LOL....darn she has had a hell of a life so far! Just consider this a "training" grow for learning purposes. I do suggest you take a look at her ph with a runoff watering. Have you gotten a ph pen yet?

By no means am I a growing expert, so lets hope someone will weigh in that can detect her deficiencies by her leaf coloration. Sometimes "less" is more meaning she may be nute overloaded. But a ph that is out of range locks out nutes so they cannot be used by the plant. It look like some cal-mag may be beneficial, but w/o proper ph balancing in the 6.2 - 6.5 range (soil), adding nutes may be wasting them.

LOL....darn she has had a hell of a life so far! Just consider this a "training" grow for learning purposes. I do suggest you take a look at her ph with a runoff watering. Have you gotten a ph pen yet?

By no means am I a growing expert, so lets hope someone will weigh in that can detect her deficiencies by her leaf coloration. Sometimes "less" is more meaning she may be nute overloaded. But a ph that is out of range locks out nutes so they cannot be used by the plant. It look like some cal-mag may be beneficial, but w/o proper ph balancing in the 6.2 - 6.5 range (soil), adding nutes may be wasting them.
The first time I fed, about a week and a half ago I just mixed 1ml of grow big In a half gallon of water and poured about half of it in there and 24hrs later it responded good af without any burns. So next time I skipped the nutes and just gave plain rainwater. After that I fed again but. This time I added 1ml of calmag with 1ml of grow big in a liter of water. Burned tf outta her been stunted ever since lol. Except for the nodes, they have been growing decently

I definitely see signs of stress as she is trying to develop pistils in her flowering mode. But like I always say - these plants can surprise you and make amazing comebacks.

Pic 1 is a Northern Lights auto who's cotyledons were literally glued together. I don't mean a seed husk was hanging on or a membrane was on the plant...she was literally glued together. I separated the leaves with a fine blade, and for sure she would die...I thought.

Pic 2 is a few days later and she developed a starburst layer of crazy growth, again, I refused to let her die. I kept her inside the tent while other plants went outside to grow.

Pic 3 is this morning, 5.5 weeks after emergence. She refused to die - I refused to let her. Hang in there friend, she may just make it. Check your ph and adjust it if necessary.
April 4
View attachment 1059427

April 7
View attachment 1059428 View attachment 1059429

May 15

See I was hoping for a tremendous comeback like this one lol. Looks like she turned out pretty good

Back