My Auto will not stop growing

SouthernComfort

New User
Reaction score
Here we are working on the first grow ever. Did some minimal LST but hesitant being my first grow and reading that some suggest letting auto’s have at it. Sitting at 31" tall from pot soil and approximately 54 days in. Watering every other day, not sure about ph since my cheap purchase is exactly that. Maybe next grow. No nutes the last couple of watering. Prior I was using Bergmans’s Growtime (N19/P5/K20). Looks like it’s just starting to flower. From day one the lights have been 24/0. The light is a 600W LED. Both Grow and Veg spectrums currently on.
I thought the growth had stopped but looks like it grew about an 1" after watering yesterday.
Perhaps there is more than one thing to try but was thinking to move to 20/4 or 18/6.

White Widow Auto
Fox Farms Ocean Forest
3 gal
Temp: 70
Humidity: most of the grow was ±55% but now it’s dropped to around 35%

Attachments

• WW.jpg
    WW.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 78
You can bend her over. No harm in that unless you snap a stem. Some folks roll the stem between their thumb and finger until it is pliable, then they bend and secure. A less aggressive approach would be to bend a little each day. You can use string, insulated wire or pipe cleaners to secure. Anything really, as long as it gets the job done.

Good luck. :cheers:

Yup, start with side branches, pulling them out and down then tie to secure. Then work up… once you get to the main, you can do what @Orion said and supercrop the main by crushing main between fingers and then bend and tie off. This will increase your yield as opposed to natural growth and open the inside of the plant up for airflow. Any fans that grow towards center can be removed to uncover bud sites.

Back