Mephisto Genetics Margas Hubbabubbasmelloscope#2 and Auto City Blues # 2

I'm a fan of bubble gum so HBSS is gonna be a treat for sure. I was gonna go for an all 15Liter pots grow, be she gonna get a 8.5 Liter along with some other methods, to try and keep her height down and make her a little more compact, but it may end up being a wrestling match between Plant vs man.
I'm gonna do my best but with her genes , she may well win.

That will be interesting to see how that works. At times I was raising the light to accommodate her and then have to raise the other plants up to the right height. A lot of juggling.

Just top her after the 2nd or 3rd set of branches appear and that will cut down on height significantly.

Just top her after the 2nd or 3rd set of branches appear and that will cut down on height significantly.
Maybe Arty will try that with his. That may be something I try in the future. I was able to keep it like it was, but I've read about topping, just haven't got myself ready to experiment.

That will be interesting to see how that works. At times I was raising the light to accommodate her and then have to raise the other plants up to the right height. A lot of juggling.

That's what I want to avoid, but worst comes to the worst I have three LED's in the cab so I can still accommodate her with out to many milk crates etc for the others :)

Good suggestion It may come to that more likely it will be fim but could try topping.

Maybe Arty will try that with his. That may be something I try in the future. I was able to keep it like it was, but I've read about topping, just haven't got myself ready to experiment.

My usual method is transplant at sex to induce shock at the exact moment the plants wants to stretch, this method works well.

Another method which will be used along side transplant at sex will be keeping temps at a constant, the larger the swing in temps ie between lights on and off the more stretch you will get, 24 hour light is what will do this for me. I could however use a 18/6 light cycle and use a thermostatically controlled heater to do this in the dark period.

I will as I mentioned before give her a smaller pot 8.5 Liter instead of the 15 Liter, so she doesn't get so wayward.

We will see

That does it. I have been killing myself trying to figure out what beans to buy next. But those pics of HBS just locked in a place on my order. Just too damn many glowing reviews and comments about Mephisto, apparently I'd be a fool not to try them.

That does it. I have been killing myself trying to figure out what beans to buy next. But those pics of HBS just locked in a place on my order. Just too damn many glowing reviews and comments about Mephisto, apparently I'd be a fool not to try them.
You won't be sorry.

That's what I want to avoid, but worst comes to the worst I have three LED's in the cab so I can still accommodate her with out to many milk crates etc for the others :)

Good suggestion It may come to that more likely it will be fim but could try topping.

My usual method tis transplant at sex to induce shock at the exact moment the plants wants to stretch, this method works well.

Another method which will be used along side transplant at sex will be keeping temps at a constant, the larger the swing in temps ie between lights on and off the more stretch you will get, 24 hour light is what will do this for me. I could however use a 18/6 light cycle and use a thermostatically controlled heater to do this in the dark period.

I will as I mentioned before give her a smaller pot 8.5 Liter instead of the 15 Liter, so she doesn't get so wayward.

We will see
LOl on the milk crates. I have 10 of them

You could top or train hbss with lst , and she'll not disagree with you :)

Hubbabubbasmelloscope dry weight results

This dried up a lot better than I expected. Dry weight was 93.64grams/3.30 ounce. I was only expecting 2.25-2.5 ounces. The buds are firm and have a lot of weight to them. I just ordered more of these. A really nice plant to grow. NuteBurn nailed the prediction of 3-3.5 ounces.

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture419764-img-2680.jpg

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture419763-img-2679.jpg

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture419761-img-2677.jpg

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture419760-img-2676.jpg

Back