Mephisto Genetics Margas Hubbabubbasmelloscope#2 and Auto City Blues # 2

Very Nice Haul (Again), Marga! Raking in the ounces :)

I'm on day 71 on my HBSS-dom SBC and it just reeks of Bubblegum.
So pumped to let this one go amber.

Let's just keep churning out Mephisto gals.....

Very Nice Haul (Again), Marga! Raking in the ounces :)

I'm on day 71 on my HBSS-dom SBC and it just reeks of Bubblegum.
So pumped to let this one go amber.

Let's just keep churning out Mephisto gals.....
This one was quite a stinker too. I was surprised how much amber I had for 68 days old when I chopped it. I'm chopping Auto City now. Like a production line. :Sharing One:

Laverne was 50-60% amber at Day 57...it's insane.

My bad....I meant Ashley.

Enjoy the fine harvest Marga...:slap:

Yeah!! An excellent harvest Marga, my prediction was correct, over 3 zips!! I bet it smells gorgeous man, i'm really jealous of you and that pile of top shelf primo budness!

Another excellent one Marga, keep 'em coming mate.

Peace
NB

Yeah!! An excellent harvest Marga, my prediction was correct, over 3 zips!! I bet it smells gorgeous man, i'm really jealous of you and that pile of top shelf primo budness!

Another excellent one Marga, keep 'em coming mate.

Peace
NB

You nailed that one. Generally I figure I only get 25% after drying, but these were really a nice thick heavy bud. :bow:

Auto City Blues Day 68 Chop Day.

We took down the Auto City Blues today, day 68. I have a wet weight on her of 225 grams or 7 7/8 ounces. There's a lot of stem weight in that too, so maybe 1.5 to 2 ounces dry I'm hoping for.

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture419799-img-2686.jpg

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture419798-img-2684.jpg

margahooja-albums-mephisto-plant-pictures-picture419797-img-2682.jpg

What a dense little monster-shrub!

What a dense little monster-shrub!

Yes, not very big but real nice plant too. She didn't require much attention and hopefully the smoke will be as good as the first one we grew. It went real fast and right away we ordered more last summer. I'll be growing several of these this year.

Back