MARS HYDRO 420 GIVEAWAY & PHOTO CONTEST

Winner Announcement :cheers:
Hello everyone, it's an exciting time. As of now, the number of posts within the validity period is 215. Thank you all for your active participation.
Let's reveal who the winner is!
#194 @>Potato :woohoo:
Congratulations to @>Potato . please send me your addresses via PM!
If you have time, please write a grow journal for all our participants to show your prizes.
Thank you all again for your participation! Hope you enjoy every smokin' time.!:goodluck:
Stay tuned to Mars Hydro!:thanks:

Congratulations to this Winner :woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1:

@Marshydro when does this sale end? The 22nd ? Hopefully it goes till then coming Wednesday I will be buying a light then.....if not you got a discount code?

#marshydro420

@Brian Barszcz @Kush
Hope you guys can tag along in the giveaway!

best of luck to everyone day 30 preflower stretch has begun
ED3CA7F6-6F78-44D3-A276-7B4E147FF331.jpeg

the apk’s have purple microdot in them. If there the ones from morning star seeds. Thats sick I wanted to get some. But they went out of business. Too bad herd lots of good things about them. Have fun growing them.
The owner of morning Star seeds past away and that's why they went out of business. I managed to get a breeders pack of the purple microdot as well as about 30 seeds of the BH-12 and Purple Dragon before he past away. I'm hoping to make some seeds using these packs to keep these genetics going. It's a shame the family couldn't find anyone to keep the business going. He had other strains I was hoping to snag

The owner of morning Star seeds past away and that's why they went out of business. I managed to get a breeders pack of the purple microdot as well as about 30 seeds of the BH-12 and Purple Dragon before he past away. I'm hoping to make some seeds using these packs to keep these genetics going. It's a shame the family couldn't find anyone to keep the business going. He had other strains I was hoping to snag
Yeah I herd that. Hopefully you can keep the line going and grace some lucky folks with his genetics it is a shame no one would take the rains. But luckily theres folks like you. Good luck on the breeding hopefully you can make lots of seeds and share the goodness. :pass:

Yeah I herd that. Hopefully you can keep the line going and grace some lucky folks with his genetics it is a shame no one would take the rains. But luckily theres folks like you. Good luck on the breeding hopefully you can make lots of seeds and share the goodness. :pass:
I am hoping to but I don't really have many people that I can give seeds to right now. I might know a couple of guys from YouTube and Instagram

Back