MARS HYDRO 420 GIVEAWAY & PHOTO CONTEST

I am hoping to but I don't really have many people that I can give seeds to right now. I might know a couple of guys from YouTube and Instagram
ill take some. Anyday man. Be an honor to run it. There is also some others on here Im sure will not turn down the chance.

Honestly I'm still trying to decide what to do with these seeds. I am all about spreading the wealth to keep genetics going. It's what the breeder would have wanted I think. But I don't know what the rules are on here and I don't want to get kicked out for breaking rules.

Honestly I'm still trying to decide what to do with these seeds. I am all about spreading the wealth to keep genetics going. It's what the breeder would have wanted I think. But I don't know what the rules are on here and I don't want to get kicked out for breaking rules.
if you give them away your good just cant sell on here. And do it through dm‘s should be good. People send people stuff from here more then you think. I know I have and know of a few others for sure If you give them away should be no problem at all. From my understanding

if you give them away your good just cant sell on here. And do it through dm‘s should be good. People send people stuff from here more then you think. I know I have and know of a few others for sure If you give them away should be no problem at all. From my understanding
It's going to be a while before I can grow again but if I make some seeds I'd be happy to give some away

Back