Mars Hydro Father's Day Sale and Giveaway

Gratz @Tattoochase so close if it was 1 more after or if i would hsve posted hshs but zll good congratz brother looking forward to seeing the light in the works and some amazing pictures if you dont wannt it you van always donste the give this way lol ;) but once again congratz man
Man I was 58. Lol close but no cigar. He has a better use for it anyway.

Man I was 58. Lol close but no cigar. He has a better use for it anyway.
Ok I see the # now... You was close..... I was just closer!!! Lol

Nice job bud. Your going to love the light. Bar style are the best.
I agree thanks I got one... It's just not Marshydro.... Linqool 118$ off Amazon... It works just gets hot af....I'll use it for my twenty20 sts projects in my little tent..... Have to dry.... In a closet when I got that going on.... Oh well Ill have my own place... Can do whatever I want .... Thank God!!!!!

I agree thanks I got one... It's just not Marshydro.... Linqool 118$ off Amazon... It works just gets hot af....I'll use it for my twenty20 sts projects in my little tent..... Have to dry.... In a closet when I got that going on.... Oh well Ill have my own place... Can do whatever I want .... Thank God!!!!!
Freedom is happiness man. Happiness is freedom. I dry in a closet type situation and works just fine. Just might stink alittle if you cant get a filter in there.

Back