MarsHydro Light Shows 2023 Mars Hydro FC-3000 Smart LED - A Grow Journey from Box To Bud

MarsHydro Light Shows 2023
No, it’s still not connected but honestly the light is great even without it LOL!

My wife downloaded the app on her brand new iPhone also and it didn’t work for us, so it’s not an issue based on phone model or iOS.

Really appreciate you reaching out and posting the videos, top notch of you 👍🤜🤛
:toke:

I’ll watch the Reset and Wifi Settings vids in more detail and try again once lights go on later and let you know, thanks again 🙏
:d5:
Hi,

There are some tips:

1) Confirm whether the WIFI account or password is wrong
2) The WIFI account or password cannot contain special characters, spaces, etc. You can remove it and try to connect again.
3) 5G wifi is not supported yet. Only 2.4G is available

If it still doesn't work, please provide your APP registration email and router model or brand to us. we will contact the engineers for detailed information.

Hi,

There are some tips:

1) Confirm whether the WIFI account or password is wrong
2) The WIFI account or password cannot contain special characters, spaces, etc. You can remove it and try to connect again.
3) 5G wifi is not supported yet. Only 2.4G is available

If it still doesn't work, please provide your APP registration email and router model or brand to us. we will contact the engineers for detailed information.

Ground control to Major Tom, we have lift off! The app allows you to link and control any Mars Hydro smart product 🤩

Clicking the question mark bottom right opens a quick Tutorial on how to setup your light and get you going 👍

DFB50DFD-07E2-4759-B95D-F05098E8FB1E.jpeg

I still have to dive into the Scene and Timer options to get the Sunrise/Sunset features going. Here’s what the Manual control (Device Mode: cmd) user interface looks like. Now that it is WiFi enabled I can control still even if I travel, real easy to use the manual dial!

20175C40-0E82-4D47-856D-7489CB8A5604.jpeg

@Marshydro thank you for providing the video links!
:d5: :pass: :thanks:

Ground control to Major Tom, we have lift off! The app allows you to link and control any Mars Hydro smart product 🤩

Clicking the question mark bottom right opens a quick Tutorial on how to setup your light and get you going 👍

View attachment 1610142

I still have to dive into the Scene and Timer options to get the Sunrise/Sunset features going. Here’s what the Manual control (Device Mode: cmd) user interface looks like. Now that it is WiFi enabled I can control still even if I travel, real easy to use the manual dial!

View attachment 1610141

@Marshydro thank you for providing the video links!
:d5: :pass: :thanks:

Looking forward to sharing more plantings from you

We also have TSL2000 giveaway now, you can invite your friends to participate~

Looking forward to sharing more plantings from you

We also have TSL2000 giveaway now, you can invite your friends to participate~

@Marshydro i’m journaling a Mephisto Genetic’s - Mango Smile under the FC-3000 (jump to page 4) in the following thread with weekly growth updates:

When the grow is finished i’ll post a recap of some pics and a review of this stellar light in this “Box to Bud” thread! 🙌 Still have about 40 days until harvest, i’ll be updating my main journal (linked above) soon 👍

EED782F5-A289-4F6F-A846-57475A27DA16.jpeg

✌️💚🪴

Last edited:
Back