Mars Hydro Mars Hydro -The Giveaway for Smart Led FC3000, please join us~

I could really use one of these badass smart lights #marshydrosmartgrowsystem -Thanks for the opportunity!
20230105_094426.jpg

@Dankerson
@Stonerbudz

What! Thanks for the tag. So MarsHydro is giving away a badass light? That is cool as hell. I haven't even started yet but I did get a Mars Hydro tent! Have not picked out a light to go with it.

#marshydrosmartgrowsystem

I don't know too many peoples yet so....

@DCLXVI - thanks for the tag!
@McDee - watching your threads
@WildBill - same

Best plant pic so far: This is as far as I've gotten

Mars-Hydro-2.3x2.3-grow-tent-1.png

What! Thanks for the tag. So MarsHydro is giving away a badass light? That is cool as hell. I haven't even started yet but I did get a Mars Hydro tent! Have not picked out a light to go with it.

@WildBill - same

you need to get a TS 1000 or TSW 2000 or 2 - TS 600s
to go with your tent
If you win the give-away you will need a bigger tent for any of the FC range of lights.
good luck in your growing adventure

it will fit in the tent cos its around 60 x 60 cm but a bigger tent would suit the light better for 3 x 3 veg coverage & 2x2 flower coverage.
View attachment 1597611
I had to confirm it would fit in my tent (24”x24”x48”) before tossing my name in the hat. I agree it wouldn’t be ideal but it’d be cool to see how it could improve my grow (especially bud structure and density) when my “sun” is spread across the entire tent roof, and the extra wattage to help out during flower ☀ and all the control the light has through the app 😍👏💥

I had to confirm it would fit in my tent (24”x24”x48”) before tossing my name in the hat. I agree it wouldn’t be ideal but it’d be cool to see how it could improve my grow (especially bud structure and density) when my “sun” is spread across the entire tent roof, and the extra wattage to help out during flower ☀ and all the control the light has through the app 😍👏💥
i wasnt sure if it would fit my space too as my tsw 2000 is only cms from reflector to wall.
Its definitly worth tossing the name in thd hat as its a very neat looking bit of kit. the app looks handy too but i doubt id get sigal / data down in my grow den.

Dear Growers,

Mars hydro smart led grow light with remote control and OTA(Over The Air) data transfer, which easily control the grow lights and schedule your grow plans, it provides the accurate and accessible data all via marshydro APP to help you automate and manage your garden freely. Mars hydro smart grow system makes your indoors smarter & easier! Just slide your fingertips on your cellphone screen whenever and wherever to achieve smart garden plan now! :woohoo:

:weed:Prize: smart led light FC3000
:weed:End date:May 31th
:weed:Rule:
1.Share the best plant picture(s) you are growing or growed
2.@ 2 friends and like the post
3.Add the hashtag #marshydrosmartgrowsystem
4. the winner needs to share grow journal with the FC3000 Smart Light on AFN.

:weed:The winner will be randomly picked on May 31th. Good luck everyone~:cool1:

View attachment 1596254
@Rolio @Budbeast83 @Randar best of luck everyone .

Im currently growing 2 malawi golds in my 3x3 and than i have a few autoflowers i started uo couple days ago in the 3x3 tent under my only other light i have available other than the sun but if i had an opportunity to win this fc3000 i would put it up in the 3x3 but i would also think about daisy chaining it to my only other light i have and having 2x fc3000 inside of a 4x6 grow tent anyways best or luck too all abd looking forward to seeing the winners growing and showing some amazing work with your guys products like i would do myself on instagram @kingledgrower and here for everyone to see what amazing light this is and what to expect from these smaller amazing lights by @Marshydro

Attachments

• 20220830_154703.jpg
    20220830_154703.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 6
  • 20220728_161335.jpg
    20220728_161335.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 6

@WildBill - same

It is recommended that you can use TS1000 in the 70*70 tent

Back