Mars Hydro Mars Hydro -The Giveaway for Smart Led FC3000, please join us~

bro youre gonna love it. i bought this around 4/20 and i literally had no larf on the last grow, all the lowers were stacked. big up @Marshydro !
I’m f’ing stoked, it’s a wee bit of an upgrade from my Bloomspect SL600 :rofl: no need to hassle with swapping in my HLG Rspec during flower 😍 🙏 🔥
A2DA85DB-D835-4572-AA1A-5FC55F5D5B31.jpeg

:crying:
And no need for those T5HOs in the corners, can save those for future cloning and seedling purposes. May keep one T5HO fixture for the AgroMax PureUV bulb tho 🤷‍♂️

bro youre gonna love it. i bought this around 4/20 and i literally had no larf on the last grow, all the lowers were stacked. big up @Marshydro !
I need that.....I'm going for something big....I need a 8x8 coverage and no larf..😆 ..I got the ts1000, fc3000, and hlg 650r Diablo.....plus a cheap linqool that does a good job...110$ 240w Samsung diodes and far red and ir...says uv but I don't see any......I have a hlg uva bar...I still get larf....

I’m f’ing stoked, it’s a wee bit of an upgrade from my Bloomspect SL600 :rofl: no need to hassle with swapping in my HLG Rspec during flower 😍 🙏 🔥
View attachment 1599351
:crying:
And no need for those T5HOs in the corners, can save those for future cloning and seedling purposes. May keep one T5HO fixture for the AgroMax PureUV bulb tho 🤷‍♂️
I need the uvb...I have uva...and hlg 650r Diablo

I need the uvb...I have uva...and hlg 650r Diablo
Man you got some nice toys to light your tents with 🔥🔥🔥

Yeah, the hard part is finding UVA/UVB lights with a proper ratio of the two. I’m not totally content with the ratio in the AgroMax PureUV bulb but it was the best I could find at the time for the small space and my budget 👍

Man you got some nice toys to light your tents with 🔥🔥🔥

Yeah, the hard part is finding UVA/UVB lights with a proper ratio of the two. I’m not totally content with the ratio in the AgroMax PureUV bulb but it was the best I could find at the time for the small space and my budget 👍
I do I agree! I spent alot of $ on everything I'm around $12,000 in...but it's worth every penny to me it's like...women loving their 🧘‍♀️.....

before i knew what uva c is and is bad for plant i was using one of those disinfection wands, thinking im helping lolslow
You helped by keeping your grow space sterile so not the worst thing, and you learned something along the way and that’s worth a lot IMO! But yeah most UVC is filtered out by the atmosphere and plants don’t (to my knowledge) have receptors for UVC light, too much could be bad fo sho.

You can show your grow journals on "Indoor Grow Journals". Then you post the link here, and our other friends can view your planting diary through your link.

@Mossy FTW got it moved over to Indoor Grow Journals

Back