EFDD4DC3-21CF-4A37-860D-5992D203EC3A.jpeg

Oh yes, Room RH is at 55% and of course will be more, about 70% under propagation hood…again…that should be perfect.

All set for a good grow. Let’s see how we go.

Later today I will buy some seeds from Mephisto drop and then put two or three more beans down once they arrive to fill out the space. Should have around 8-10 plants total in the 3x6 space.

Lovely start. Here's to smooth growing. There are been a few of us trying to sort out the growdots.

@CannabisMingus and I forget who else. I am interested in seeing them go well. My test did not turn out well.
Tell me about your Growdots test. What went wrong?

Last edited:
Tell me about your Growdots test. What went wrong?

I mixed 65g of growdots into a 3 gallon pots worth of promix. The seedling stage looked burned and yellow. Once past that it grew ok but I got a long, gangly, octopus armed plant in the end.

It was mostly the beginning stages. Ran with tap water and slight ph adjustments only. I was fine with it not working out as I wanted to see if it could really be done tap water only.

I mixed 65g of growdots into a 3 gallon pots worth of promix. The seedling stage looked burned and yellow. Once past that it grew ok but I got a long, gangly, octopus armed plant in the end.

It was mostly the beginning stages. Ran with tap water and slight ph adjustments only. I was fine with it not working out as I wanted to see if it could really be done tap water only.
Thanks for the heads up. I think my super soil will give them almost all they need, but using the Growdots very sparingly as supplemental and probably will need a little something during flower.

Back