Indoor Mephisto Auto Blue, GH nutrients and coco, lumigrow pro led

Hey strakey

Thanks for stopping by! I had some plants going in pots outside, but ended up binning them. I just got a tracking report my dp seads made it thru customs, came close to binning my photos I'm anxious to get more autos going.

Hey thanks for the advice on the water, once I hit day three I poor 6 pints through every day. Keeps things happy.

Thought I'd post a few more pictures of my grow room remodel. I think I'm finally getting there where I can really grow some nice quality herb.

The big change is a new 10-inch extraction system. Previously I had A6 inch extraction system and had a real difficult time in the summer. I also took my last six inch extraction system and it's now my power and filtered intake system.

2f265808c43f415eaa54bd92e2e2afef.jpg

That's my exhaust intake filter simple quick change pick them up at Walmart for a couple bucks. No more trying to drag that can fan down from the ceiling and lug it around I'm getting too old for that stuff.

63c527b5a9a6df311590e351c33ab58e.jpg

I love this carbon filter it has 3 flat carbon panels that can be pulled out. I don't have to muscle around some can fan I don't really have to do much anything it is so darn easy to deal with this filter. It will also move more than twice the air as my fan is capable of.

738b88258fef5158eb9731d6229a5e3f.jpg

I decided I'd better go back and check my total dissolved solids. If for no other reason just to keep a record of what this particular seeds can handle in strength.

33c7f2e15a24e8817a9a591669304c1f.jpg

That is my record keeping system. I used to keep a book and dutifully record everything and all that other stuff but really doesn't fit my personality. I will probably stay at this nutrient strength for at least 4 weeks.

I see I forgot to put a couple pictures of the intake system. My drain table is on Wheels and my intake is actually underneath my drain table. I have my drain table set up so I can pull it out walk all the way around it later on when I need that workroom.

0e04ee080a31cbdf7a6b6444f100818d.jpg

Day 10

She isn't quite ready for a fim, but probably in the next 6 days. Even though autos after fast I think they start slower than photos, but then I do allot off clones so who knows.

7a3c1a44aeb76fc2eeee6783d5e1f2c6.jpg

Well I' mixed up a new bucket of nutrients this morning and couldn't have screwed it up more if I tried. First I shot in about four times more micro then I wanted. Then I drop my PH down to 5.6. But, I decided to just go with it anyway. I'll just give it a little bit more run off and I think she'll be fine she's been a pretty robust girl so far.

So my new nutrients strength is 685 TDS and 5.6 pH I will probably water extra heavy and get through this bucket in the next 3 or 4 days. Actually I think I'll make that in the next 2 or 3 days I really don't want to spend a whole lot of time feeding it a lower pH.

So the mixed up bucket of nutrients was a little bit rough on her but I think she'll pull through just fine. Actually, she's in pretty good shape just a little bit of Calcium deficiency showing on the lower leaf and a bit too much nitrogen from the extra micro that I shot into that last bucket.

600c3c92b01f2bdaa11d3d0d3428ea00.jpg
4d2c0d122905706c936b8fed253fd0e9.jpg
4f7801eb6e8ddc97e5c8ac4826e7d2b3.jpg

I wish I could get just a touch more stretch to help my decide on my fim, but i guess I wait another 6 days.

6 days will be about day 20 so I should have it done by then I hope.

Last edited:
Well I tried a fim today and got more of dimfim or damit i missed fim, idk its very close mostly my own impatience. ill get a pick up when the forum comes up on tapatalk again. Anybody know why there are so many server issues with this site and tapatalk? If it continues this way ill need to abandon this diary and forum, because my carpal tunnel is to bad to do computer updates.

Okay I made it in on Tapatalk so here's a picture of my whatever I called it.

0998d9bcf0659f74592b46cbbc8449d7.jpg

Anyway it's been my experience from a few test runs I've done strain with photos trains that I fim is worth about 20 to 25% more yield than a single top. For me it just seems to be bushy or bigger branches probably more hormones flowing or something. So I'll be disappointed if I didn't actually hit it.

PS I dictate to my phone with Google that's why I get kind of weird translations.

Last edited:
So I decided to go ahead and put my plant under the lumigro today. Up to this point I've been growing her under a T5 but I think she's ready to get some extra par thrown at her and start to grow up.

cff9fc1f5822130675f53ba2f3da268d.jpg
fa653c26862af1d2989120622141fa3f.jpg

Still a bit early to know on my fim, but she's growing fast so I think I just got a top[emoji31]

Last edited:
Back