Mephisto Genetics MEPHISTO CANADA STORE NOW OPEN

Reaction score
5fEIegM.png

MEPHISTO CANADA STORE NOW OPEN

Canadian MephHeads, rejoice! It's become a reasonably common complaint over the last year or two that our packages to Canada can take anywhere from 5 days to 5 weeks or more to arrive. We decided a while ago to try with a Canadian distributor through our regular store, but we aren't immune to the shipping delays either. So we might be sitting on fresh stock in Spain and the US, but we couldn't put it in stock in store because it hadn't yet reached Canada. That left us with a bit of a dilemma, with the most obvious solution being opening a separate Canadian store.

The process is all the same from the Canada store in terms of ordering and receiving your payment instructions etc. The only difference being that items will be in stock in Canada that aren't in stock elsewhere and vice-versa (for example, there's still some Orange Diesel to be had for you Canucks!)

The shipping costs are as follows:
ONTARIO
Untracked - €4
Tracked - €8
QUEBEC
Untracked - €5
Tracked - €9
REST OF CANADA
Untracked - €5
Tracked - €10

We also have the same discount codes available, so don't forget to input afnmemberdiscount10 for 10% off your order.

CLICK HERE TO VISIT MEPHISTO CANADA

(P.S - You can still order from the regular store if there is something out of stock in Canada)

5fEIegM.png

Canadian MephHeads, rejoice! It's become a reasonably common complaint over the last year or two that our packages to Canada can take anywhere from 5 days to 5 weeks or more to arrive. We decided a while ago to try with a Canadian distributor through our regular store, but we aren't immune to the shipping delays either. So we might be sitting on fresh stock in Spain and the US, but we couldn't put it in stock in store because it hadn't yet reached Canada. That left us with a bit of a dilemma, with the most obvious solution being opening a separate Canadian store.

The process is all the same from the Canada store in terms of ordering and receiving your payment instructions etc. The only difference being that items will be in stock in Canada that aren't in stock elsewhere and vice-versa (for example, there's still some Orange Diesel to be had for you Canucks!)

ONTARIO
Untracked - €4
Tracked - €8
QUEBEC
Untracked - €5
Tracked - €9
REST OF CANADA
Untracked - €5
Tracked - €10

We also have the same discount codes available, so don't forget to input afnmemberdiscount10 for 10% off your order.

(P.S - You can still order from the regular store if there is something out of stock in Canada)
WOOOOOO.....im not even in Canada....WOOOO....Rock on Mephisto!

Woot!
Already placed an order for some beans that are out of stock on the regular site.

I already ordered from Canada. It is fast and efficient.

Hubba bubba is available

Nice. Finally getting the whole world sorted out for fast shipping. This is why I buy from mephisto only I would get some others here and there but I like to buy direct and not have my package go through customs. By mephisto doing this is shows they care that much more then every other company.

Thanks so much Mitch and Brad and the Mephisto crew including whoever is manning the Mephisto shipping depot in Canada! This is fantastic. I'll be ordering lots on Black Friday and looking forward to 3 day shipping and not the 5 weeks I got before from Spain.

Now what about stealth shipping options where if a shipment is lost it's covered and replaced? Is that available as the "Tracked" shipping option?

And I hope our guy or gal in Canada knows Canadians get extra freebies compared to anyone else! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm sure this could be good for you guys now that Canada is almost legal.

5fEIegM.png

ONTARIO
Untracked - €4
Tracked - €8
QUEBEC
Untracked - €5
Tracked - €9
REST OF CANADA
Untracked - €5
Tracked - €10

Do you have a store or distributor in the states ?

Do you have a store or distributor in the states ?

US orders ship out of the US. Mephisto has a shipping depot/seed warehouse in the US to handle US orders that are placed using their .com website store. Otherwise they ship out of Spain to the rest of the world. And now they can ship out of Canada too. Pretty damn excellent if you ask me. Get rid of the middleman.

Back