Lighting Giveaway and Greetings from Phlizon Grow Light

PhlizonGrowLight

Phlizon LED Grow Light Official
Reaction score
Website
www.phlizonstore.com
Hi, everyone!We are Phlizon manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipment: LED GROW LIGHT and other Grow Kits. Phlizon brings quality, affordable and reliable grow lights for growers! Glad to join and meet you all here!

Let's going on with the first giveaway now! @Cultivators

🏆Prize: 1pcs FD6000 640 LED Grow Light

👉How to Enter:
Comment with the Phlizon light model you are using or you are interested in.

💯Deadline:
The giveaway ends on June 10th, and we'll announce the lucky winner!

Good luck to everyone, and thank you for being part of our journey.

PS. Extra 8% OFF discount code “PH420” for the best price!

• No tax, with free shipping from the local warehouse
  • Fast delivery 5-7 business days
  • 3-year Warranty, 30-day Free Return

Thank you for all the support to Phlizon! If you have any questions you can email us at support@phlizonstore.com!!!

We are Phlizon manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipment since 2017: LED GROW LIGHT and other Grow Kits. Phlizon brings quality, affordable and reliable grow lights for growers!

We have Phlizon Factory - Located in China. We have powerful OEM/ODM capabilities, and quality control system. We are direct-to-customers and offer quality and affordable grow lights for growers, you could get the quality grow lights from Phlizon with best price.
We have Global warehouse - Located in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Thailand , Australlia worldwide shipping available.
We have Professional team - R&D, production, sales, and service. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Let’s learn and grow together!:growing::growing::growing:

I would like to win (or otherwise own) the FD6000 unit. I particularly like the detachable power supply.

@PhlizonGrowLight:
a) Can you please provide some more performance-related data, such as total/PPF output, PPF efficiency (µmol/J), etc.?
b) With US import duties/tariffs on high tech goods from China/PRC on track to increase significantly(?), when and what level of price increases can we expect on your and other grow lights from China?

Hi, everyone!We are Phlizon manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipment: LED GROW LIGHT and other Grow Kits. Phlizon brings quality, affordable and reliable grow lights for growers! Glad to join and meet you all here!

Let's going on with the first giveaway now! @Cultivators

🏆Prize: 1pcs FD6000 640 LED Grow Light

👉How to Enter:
Comment with the Phlizon light model you are using or you are interested in.

💯Deadline:
The giveaway ends on June 10th, and we'll announce the lucky winner!

Good luck to everyone, and thank you for being part of our journey.

PS. Extra 8% OFF discount code “PH420” for the best price!

• No tax, with free shipping from the local warehouse
  • Fast delivery 5-7 business days
  • 3-year Warranty, 30-day Free Return

Thank you for all the support to Phlizon! If you have any questions you can email us at support@phlizonstore.com!!!

We are Phlizon manufacturer, engaged in indoor grow equipment since 2017: LED GROW LIGHT and other Grow Kits. Phlizon brings quality, affordable and reliable grow lights for growers!

We have Phlizon Factory - Located in China. We have powerful OEM/ODM capabilities, and quality control system. We are direct-to-customers and offer quality and affordable grow lights for growers, you could get the quality grow lights from Phlizon with best price.
We have Global warehouse - Located in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Thailand , Australlia worldwide shipping available.
We have Professional team - R&D, production, sales, and service. You can order and use our products with complete confidence.

Let’s learn and grow together!:growing::growing::growing:
Welcome to AFN @PhlizonGrowLight
:welcome::pass:
I would definitely put that FD6000 in 4x4 tent. Impressive coverage and overall statistics. Thanks for the opportunity!

I know what I'd do with it grow some weed :doh: I was really hoping I could fold that FD6000 up and stuff it in my 3x3 but I don't think it will fit:eek1::headbang: I suppose I could find something for it to fit in IF I were so lucky to win it:rolleyes1: :goodluck:

I'd definitely give the FD6000 a run for the money in the 4x4 tent.!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I think it could be a pretty interesting run with two other 600 Watt plus lights have been in that tent!

Plenty of data with the other two lights to compare alongside this one.

Too bad I don't have my grow room built in the shop at the moment. I could do a pretty interesting three quadrant grow comparison with some clones!

@PhlizonGrowLight
Are you going to require a documented grow of the winner of this light?
That's usually what we do here and is highly suggested!

Welcome to AutoFlower.Org!

Back