Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Cyber Monday - November 28th

stan_mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
White and Black Creative Neon Cyber Monday Sale Promotion Instagram Story.png

As part of our 10 Year Anniversary, we are bringing back 6 classics strains for this cyber Monday.

Strain Descriptions

Strain List - All Stores

Beary White

Skylar White

Heisenberg Special

Skylar White

Stilton Special

Forgotten Strawberries

Bear Assed Monkey

1-Click Bundle - A quick select bundle to add our 6 Limited Edition strains and a sticker for each to your cart in one click, with a nice slice of a discount! Select from either a 1 pack, 3 pack or 7 pack bundle. The strains & stickers included are: Bear Assed Monkey, Beary White, Forgotten Strawberries, Heisenberg Special, Skylar White & Stilton Special. Discounted prices shown on the site.

UK/Canada Exclusive

Ravenberry

-Please note that Ravenberry is not part of the 1-click bundle.

-Ravenberry will be available in the US sometime next year

US Exclusive

1-Click 10th Anniversary Stash Box Bundle - 1,3 or 7 pack variant

Freebies - Dealers choice. No specific freebies listed. Could be anything from the previous weeks, along with some new options.

-The USA store opens - Monday, November 28th @ 3 PM Eastern Time

-The UK store opens - Monday, November 28th @ 12PM GMT

-The Canada store opens - Monday, November 28th @ 12 PM PST

Man hard decisions need to be made!! I got the Bear Assed Monkey and Forgotten Strawberries but you give 20% off for bundles so that makes it a very reasonable difference between between getting all 6 bundled vs just the 4 I need. But then you look and see I can get the Piggy Box for such a small mount more than the seed only bundle. I have the mountain one and its well worth the $29 or so dollars more it is for bundle with box. So its hard to not see your dollar stretch its full potential here but 2 of the packs would be duplicates. hmmmmm...

So 4 packs at $44 is $176 but then all 6 packs bundled would be $215 but for only $244 you get same bundle with box. lol Damn you clever bastards!!

Last edited:
Anyone else having website issues? I can't get website to load on Chrome or Firefox. I tried to clear cache/cookies and all I get is white webpage that will scroll down and thats it. It will work on mobile phone though thankfully.

I checked out no problem on my phone but still can't get it to load with either browser no matter what I tried. Not sure what's up with it but obviously on my end. I'm glad I snagged what I needed.

Did any Canadian Meph lovers get the Promo bundle?

PSA

It looks like some of the US bundles went out without the strain stickers. We are working to get those out now. They will be shipped separately with tracking. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

We are still working through some order from Monday, we expect to have most of them out before the end of the weekend.

In the Uk we are dealing with another royal mail strike. Things change day to day so just be aware and try to be patient with us on that front.

Man that's really cool of y'all. I did hope to get the stickers that went with the strains I bought. Didn't expect this fix. Thanks, that's extra time and cost on your part. I got my order very fast. I like the new box they come in with the drawings inside. And I used the plant name tags that were included.

Back