Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - 10th Anniversary Edition

stan_mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
SC Shredder Grinder Preview

Stash Box Preview

-The USA store opens - Monday, September 12th @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time
Introducing our brand new and limited edition 10th Anniversary Stash Boxes, the perfect home to keep your smoke stash under lock and key. Each box is individually numbered and contains an exclusive 4-tier SC Shredder everyday grinder, made from natural Hemp, featuring our original Piggy logo. Our Acacia wood stash is laser engraved with our classic Mountain design, with a rolling insert and changeable compartments designed to be crammed full with Meph green-goodness. You also have the option to bundle in either 1 or 3 packs of 7 of our favourite Originals strains; 24 Carat, Chemdogging, Hubbabubbasmelloscope, SODK, Sour Crack, Sour Bubbly and Walter White. Rounded off with corresponding strain stickers and a bundle of our plant tags, this is the ultimate Meph_Head collectable.

Options
  • Box + Grinder
  • Box + Grinder + 1 Seed Bundle
  • Box + Grinder + 3 Seed Bundle
  • Stash box are individually numbered 1/500. Options for Mephisto Mountain or Piggy Logo
  • Grinder is a 4-tier Santa Cruz Shredder. Made from biodegradable hemp, extremely durable and long lasting
  • 7 of our favourite Originals strains; 24 Carat, Chemdogging, Hubbabubbasmelloscope, SODK, Sour Crack, Sour Bubbly and Walter White. Rounded off with corresponding strain stickers and a bundle of our plant tags
  • In addition to the stash box and bundles, we will have the remaining Illuminautos for sale. Including #53 - El Kiwi Chem, #52 - Double Smile, #51 - Marley's Grin, #49 - Grappa. We have our next round coming soon, so grab these while you still can!!
September Freebies
  • (CDLC x Forum Stomper) x Forum Stomper
  • Fugue State x Forum Stomper
  • (Skywalker x CDLC) x Mango Smile
  • Strawberry Nuggets x Forum Stomper
  • Sour Livers x Livers bx
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-The UK store opens - Monday, September 12th @ 12 PM GMT

This week's featured strain is Ghost Toof. Ghost Toof is a strain that is going to resonate loudly with both the old school and new school Meph_Heads out there; first appearing during the very first Illuminauto drop way back in 2015 as Illuminauto #7 – Toof Decay x Fantasmo Express before being reworked and the parentage switched for the Illuminauto drop of 2018 where she became Illuminauto #39 – Ghost Toof. Over 6 years ago we said: “Sweet phat flowers of the Toof Decay mated to the sativa zing and vigour of Fantasmo Express. Also likes to colour up. Toof Decay, one of our frostiest varieties (known to produce resin on males) really passed down her frost on this ultra-rare cross.” Ghost Toof was one of the sleeper hits of the 2018 Illuminauto drop; it didn’t have the fancy new credentials of its more expensive cousins in the Artisanal lineup, especially as that’s the year we added the ever-popular Strawberry Nuggets, and the newer Meph_Heads at the time might’ve passed over it because of that. But those old school Meph_Heads who, just like the elephants of Jungle Book never forget, knew how much potential this strain had. Fast forward a few weeks, then a few months and those wily old veterans are starting to post their Ghost Toof grows, and we are bombarded with emails and DMs asking for us to bring the strain back, with one user even attempting to start a petition to bring it back! Well, here she is, back as a permanent addition to the catalogue and the first of our third wave of Reserva strains!

Strain List
  • Ghost Toof
  • 3 Bears OG
  • Orange-Utan
  • Gold Glue
The UK store will also now have featured freebies. Featured Freebies for September:
  • (Creme de la Chem x Sour Stomper) bx Creme de la Chem
  • Sour Stomper x Double Grape
  • (Skywalker x Creme de la Chem) x Mango Smile

Doh, really want a couple of the strains that are included with the box but have no interest in the box/grinder. Guess it's a couple of illuminautos for this guy.

Few of the Originals included in the bundle will be available at a later date.

US Freebie Update. Since a number of people are likely to hit the highest freebies limit we have expanded the freebie selection for this release. Possible freebie strains are:

(Sour Stomper x Creme de la Chem) x (Forum Stomper x Skywalker)
(Forgotten Cookies x Forum Stomper) x (Forum Stomper x Samsquanch)
(Creme de la Chem x 3BOG) x Creme de la Chem
(Creme de la Chem x Skywalker) x Samsquanch
(Double Grape x Creme de la Chem) x Skywalker
(Double Grape x Skywalker) x Skywalker
Stomper x Forum Stomper
Alien vs Triangle x Strawberry Nuggets
(Skywalker x Forum Stomper) x Samsquanch
Mango Smile x Samsquanch (NEW!!!)

I debated hard getting the 3 seed bundle just to secure the Chemdogging. But I have the rest and it would put too much pressure on those poor seeds IMO lol. So I checked out with the box/grinder, and then I went ahead and got all the sticker bundles that have tempted me and all the pins. So the only seeds coming are freebies but I am excited for the merch I got. I was tempted to not get the box as I is not really suitable for my every day use but I couldn't pass it up, I am already bumped I missed the skateboard grinder.

Just now seeing Stan. Mephisto post about US freebies.. holy shit i totally forgot about freebies..this is gonna be a great season!

US Freebie Update. Since a number of people are likely to hit the highest freebies limit we have expanded the freebie selection for this release. Possible freebie strains are:

(Sour Stomper x Creme de la Chem) x (Forum Stomper x Skywalker)
(Forgotten Cookies x Forum Stomper) x (Forum Stomper x Samsquanch)
(Creme de la Chem x 3BOG) x Creme de la Chem
(Creme de la Chem x Skywalker) x Samsquanch
(Double Grape x Creme de la Chem) x Skywalker
(Double Grape x Skywalker) x Skywalker
Stomper x Forum Stomper
Alien vs Triangle x Strawberry Nuggets
(Skywalker x Forum Stomper) x Samsquanch
Mango Smile x Samsquanch (NEW!!!)

Back