Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - January 31st

planting 3-4 in 5 gallon pots every 90 days wasn't making a dent in seed inventory or giving me the variety I am after.
:headbang:
That’s a lotta bud to go through
:smoking:
I'm in the same boat... Well over 1000 seeds in storage. If I ran 20 seeds every 3 months, that is 80 per year... It would take me over 12-15 years to use all my seeds at that rate. And I'm only popping 6-8 every 3 months... Probably 3 times a year.

I have over 80 strains... If I grew 10 seeds at a time, 4 times a year, and never grew the same strain twice... It would take 2 years to grow 1 of each strain. Wow... I should really stop buying seeds for a few years!

Put an order in yesterday :smoking:and everything went swimmingly.

I'd been avoiding it to be honest after some tough experiences trying to get seeds over the last few years, but with the new website and new approach everything went really smoothly -- thank you

I totally love your genes!

This is why I switched over to 1 gallon pots and am attempting perpetual grow. If I utilize every bit of my grow space I can get 12 total plants going in 1 gallons. This is with them in different phases of growth. So I am doing 2 seeds planted every two weeks with goal of harvesting two plants every two weeks. I figure this will help me burn through 50-60 plants / seeds a year. Growing all one offs, I should eventually get through the first bean in each pack in a couple years lol I had to switch to this method as planting 3-4 in 5 gallon pots every 90 days wasn't making a dent in seed inventory or giving me the variety I am after.
Grow log! Grow log! :jump: :ladies::jump:

I just want to let you know the last two Monday drops had plenty of seeds even a 9pm CST. So I don't know if it has been hectic earlier on those Mondays. I just went on there to look something up and was surprised. So if you forget to get on there make sure you give it a try.

Back