Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - January 31st

stan_mephisto

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Farm Friends,

Jam filled cookies, crinkly grape goodness, bubblegum haze, stinky cheese, and livers? It must be Mephisto Monday.

Grape Crinkle has finally crossed the pond into the United Kingdom. Grape Crinkle is key parent to many of our flagship strains and an important part of Mephisto history. Long in development, short in the catalogue. Grape Crinkle has been, without a doubt, the hardest and longest labour of love ever at the Mephisto farm. The original aim of Grape Crinkle was to produce a mould-resistant strain for outdoor cultivation in less than perfect conditions, and we managed to stick that script with aplomb. However, one thing we just couldn’t breed for was, well, breeding. We just could never get her to produce enough seeds on a run that could satiate the worldwide demand for her. So back to the drawing board we went and finally we have enough to drop, with more in reproduction and an aim to bring her back into the catalogue full time.

What is better then one jam filled cookie? Well, two Jam cookies of course!! A switch in play like a Stevie G cross-field ball; following hot on the heels of the release of her Limited Edition sister Jammy Dodgers, Jammy Dodgers #2 is an old favourite with a brand new coat of paint. And just like her sister, she’s still that same cookie sandwich with a gooey, jammy centre. Switching parentage for strains is something we’ve experimented with for a long time at the farm; seeing how locking down the traits of a particular parent is made easier or more difficult depending on which was the pollen donor at F1, and then how that affects our selections moving into F2 and beyond. Jammy Dodgers #2 is bred to be even jammier than her sister, with thick, sweet, dank berries throughout and a slap of chocolate cookie dough on the finish.

******We have added new strain and swag stickers and other merch items to the shop. Please review the bottom of this post to get more info about new merch, and answer all of your questions!**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The USA store opens - Monday, January 31st @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

Strain List

• Jammy Dodgers #2
  • Alien VS. Triangle
  • Strawberry Nuggets
  • Northern Cheese Haze
  • Creme De La Chem
  • Featured Freebie - 3 Bears OG x Forum Stomper, (Double Grape x CDLC) x Skywalker
  • Strain Stickers, swag sticker packs, plant tags, and pins!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The UK store opens - Monday, January 31st @ 12 PM GMT

Strain List

• Grape Crinkle
  • Mango Smile
  • HubbabubbaHaze
  • Creme De La Chem
  • Illuminauto #48 - Pink Livers
  • Strain stickers, swag sticker packs, and plant tags!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----New Merch FAQ-----

Can I buy all the strain stickers together?

-For now, we will have only the strain stickers on sale that match the strains in the Monday drop. In the future we will also offer complete packs for the Collections (Originals, Reserva, etc).

When will be the strain sticker packs available?

-We are working with a designer who is redesigning all of our strain stickers. The same designer has already done a few for us before, like HubbaBubbaHaze, Pink Panama and Toofless Alien. We are in the final stages of making sure our team is happy with all of the designs before we send them for print. We’ll make them available as soon as we have them!

What else are you going to offer in terms of merch?

-We will start off with the strain stickers, swag sticker packs and plant tags. Over the course of the year, we will be adding more products, though we don’t want to put too much strain on the packing team and starting with too many items at once. We’re all ears for merch ideas and things you’d like to see.

Can I only buy merch and still receive freebies?

-As per our new freebie tier system you will receive 2 freebies starting with an order of over $30, it doesn’t matter what products you purchase to get over this threshold.

Can you combine my orders? I bought the seeds first and went back to buy merch after.

-Unfortunately, we are not able to combine orders. We fulfill orders from different locations and your orders might be assigned to different people for packing. We would recommend using the favorite option (the heart icon next to a product card) to add all items you would like to your Wishlist for a quicker checkout. However, we know that certain strains will sell out quickly, but the swag sticker bundles and the plant tags will be available every week, and only the special items or strain stickers will vary between openings.

I wanted to buy plant tags, but they are not yet available in my location (UK and Canada)?

-Plant tags will be on sale as soon as we can in Canada and the UK. Unfortunately, the shipment to the UK and Canada has been delayed slightly, but they are on their way and will be available soon.

Important information for the purchase from the merch store:

-We have a new minimum order value of $6, which is equal to the cheapest swag sticker pack

-You can add the items of interest to your Wishlist, via the heart button, for a quicker check out, which is always recommended.

-We will only offer a few strain stickers per week matching the strains available, however depending on our current stock they might not always match.

Am i correct that this last Limited, the Jammy Dodgers was this #2 with the Strawberry Nuggets being the mother now rather than the Fourm Stomper from Illuminautos in 19'?

Am i correct that this last Limited, the Jammy Dodgers was this #2 with the Strawberry Nuggets being the mother now rather than the Fourm Stomper from Illuminautos in 19'?

The limited edition release back in November was the f3 of the Illuminauto version Forum Stomper x Strawberry Nuggets.

Jammy D #2 is Forum x Strawberry Nuggets.

While this is a bye week for me instead of a buy week :biggrin: I was looking at todays line up and if you didn't have all of these, they are all must haves!! I may scope out merch. I still haven't gotten pin and if they have any strain stickers I don't have it may be worth the shipping. Good luck all!

Dang AVT sold 7 packs quick

I am surprised by this drop in a couple ways. I thought for sure that Jammy Dodger would have been the darling and first to sell out. Not knowing numbers of course, but AVT sold out in all size packs. Which makes me think I need to pop one of mine soon! I guess its last release was further back than the Limited drop. I am also surprised by Strawberry Nuggets and Northern Cheese Haze to still be available this late in the day. You can find CDLC in some seed banks now but I haven't see those two make it to NASC so I thought they would sell out. It looks like the goal of being able to leave store open may come true as demand slowly gets quenched. Until the next wave of releases :baked: I NEED Chemdogging. I want Golden Glue, Water White, Fantasmo Express, etc...... lol

I am surprised by this drop in a couple ways. I thought for sure that Jammy Dodger would have been the darling and first to sell out. Not knowing numbers of course, but AVT sold out in all size packs. Which makes me think I need to pop one of mine soon! I guess its last release was further back than the Limited drop. I am also surprised by Strawberry Nuggets and Northern Cheese Haze to still be available this late in the day. You can find CDLC in some seed banks now but I haven't see those two make it to NASC so I thought they would sell out. It looks like the goal of being able to leave store open may come true as demand slowly gets quenched. Until the next wave of releases :baked: I NEED Chemdogging. I want Golden Glue, Water White, Fantasmo Express, etc...... lol
last week I picked up a 7 pack of the SODK. This week I picked up a 7 pack of Jammy Dodgers#2 and a 3 pack of Northern Cheese Haze... And I didn't even place my order until 8:21pm. And they still had strawberry nuggets too...

I'm very happy picking up a pack every week or 2. If it's something I know is solid genetics, and I will never be able to grow everything I have. I'd have to start growing 20 or 30 at a time to use all the seeds I have in the next 10 years.

I have to start growing 20 or 30 at a time to use all the seeds I have in the next 10 years.

This is why I switched over to 1 gallon pots and am attempting perpetual grow. If I utilize every bit of my grow space I can get 12 total plants going in 1 gallons. This is with them in different phases of growth. So I am doing 2 seeds planted every two weeks with goal of harvesting two plants every two weeks. I figure this will help me burn through 50-60 plants / seeds a year. Growing all one offs, I should eventually get through the first bean in each pack in a couple years lol I had to switch to this method as planting 3-4 in 5 gallon pots every 90 days wasn't making a dent in seed inventory or giving me the variety I am after.

planting 3-4 in 5 gallon pots every 90 days wasn't making a dent in seed inventory or giving me the variety I am after.
:headbang:
That’s a lotta bud to go through
:smoking:

Back