Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Monday - March 7th

stan_mephisto

Cultivators Club
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Farm Friends,

Return of the Originals continues in the USA with THE FIRST Mephisto strain - 24 Carat. Insomniacs and med patients rejoice!!! Our most Afghan derived automatic, 24 Carat holds a special place in our hearts as she was the first-ever Mephisto Genetics completed product. She was designed to be our new higher quality autoflower sea-of-green strain; which means great yield potential and fast turn-arounds of really nice quality meds. We selected a beautiful example of Sour Boggle from F2's we made., hard buds, waxy green leaves the size of dinner plates that will purple under cooler temps. Ultra frosty and hard nuggets, with an indica/highly medicinal effect she's now nicely stable at F7 and has been used to create many auto to auto hybrids.

The UK store is off this week, but that shouldn't stop you from being excited. The motherload of Reserva restocks takes place on the 14th. Gold glue, Sour Crinkle, Skystomper 2.0, and Alien vs Triangle are all set to return.

The featured strain this week in Canada is Orange Biscuits. It’s hard to get much further apart in terms of lineage in our big Mephisto family than with Forum Stomper and Orange Diesel, but combining them has proved a masterstroke, creating what we can only describe as a diesel jaffa cake, heavy on the jaffa. Originally Illuminauto #35, what we wanted to achieve with Orange Biscuits is exactly what we ended up getting; expanding the variety and availability of the relative rarity of Orange Diesel, whilst using the ever-present and strong lineage of Forum Stomper to do so. Forum Stomper has become such a star at the farm, we’ve almost got past the stage of recognising how truly extraordinary she is. Like watching Lionel Messi or Tom Brady every week, their exceptional quality somehow just becomes the norm until they do something that is special even for them, combining her with Orange Diesel has made Orange Biscuits our Lionel Messi hat-trick in El Clásico.

-The USA store opens - Monday, March 7th @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

The USA store is changing up the freebie allotment going forward. Each month we will feature/rotating 5 freebie strains. In theory if you hit the highest freebies tier you should be able to get all 5 featured freebies.
Strain List
  • 24 Carat
  • Sour Stomper
  • Skywalker
  • Mango Smile
  • Double Grape
  • March Freebies
    • (3 Bears OG x Samsquantch) x Samsquantch
    • (Double Grape x Creme De La Chem) x Mango Smile
    • Fugue State x Forum Stomper
    • HubbabubbaHaze x Livers bx
    • (Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker) x Samquantch
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-The Canada store opens - Monday, March 7th @ 12 PM EST
Strain List
  • Orange Biscuits
  • Mango Smile
  • Creme De La Chem
  • 3 Bears OG

Last edited:
@stan_mephisto, as soon as the EU store opens I'll be your first customer. :thumbsup:
I've been trying to get my hands on some of that Mephisto genetics for a while now. :jump:

Edit: Please (someone) tag me as soon as you have more news :vibes:

Nothing really excited me about today's drop... And I still ended up picking up a 7 pack of Mango Smile and Skywalker... And a 3 pack of Sour Stomper. Lol

Woot woot...snagged a 7 pack of 24 Carat. Sold out FAAAASSSTTT. Only Meph gear left that I really want is Purple Nuggets (missed out last time it dropped) :smoking::woohoo1::woohoo:
I wanted it too... But I didn't really have the cash. But I also have 10 24 Carat and almost 20 strawberry nuggets.... I couldn't justify buying basically the same genetics just for purple nugs...

Hello Farm Friends,

Return of the Originals continues in the USA with THE FIRST Mephisto strain - 24 Carat. Insomniacs and med patients rejoice!!! Our most Afghan derived automatic, 24 Carat holds a special place in our hearts as she was the first-ever Mephisto Genetics completed product. She was designed to be our new higher quality autoflower sea-of-green strain; which means great yield potential and fast turn-arounds of really nice quality meds. We selected a beautiful example of Sour Boggle from F2's we made., hard buds, waxy green leaves the size of dinner plates that will purple under cooler temps. Ultra frosty and hard nuggets, with an indica/highly medicinal effect she's now nicely stable at F7 and has been used to create many auto to auto hybrids.

The UK store is off this week, but that shouldn't stop you from being excited. The motherload of Reserva restocks takes place on the 14th. Gold glue, Sour Crinkle, Skystomper 2.0, and Alien vs Triangle are all set to return.

The featured strain this week in Canada is Orange Biscuits. It’s hard to get much further apart in terms of lineage in our big Mephisto family than with Forum Stomper and Orange Diesel, but combining them has proved a masterstroke, creating what we can only describe as a diesel jaffa cake, heavy on the jaffa. Originally Illuminauto #35, what we wanted to achieve with Orange Biscuits is exactly what we ended up getting; expanding the variety and availability of the relative rarity of Orange Diesel, whilst using the ever-present and strong lineage of Forum Stomper to do so. Forum Stomper has become such a star at the farm, we’ve almost got past the stage of recognising how truly extraordinary she is. Like watching Lionel Messi or Tom Brady every week, their exceptional quality somehow just becomes the norm until they do something that is special even for them, combining her with Orange Diesel has made Orange Biscuits our Lionel Messi hat-trick in El Clásico.

-The USA store opens - Monday, March 7th @ 3 PM Eastern Time / 12 PM Pacific Time

The USA store is changing up the freebie allotment going forward. Each month we will feature/rotating 5 freebie strains. In theory if you hit the highest freebies tier you should be able to get all 5 featured freebies.
Strain List
  • 24 Carat
  • Sour Stomper
  • Skywalker
  • Mango Smile
  • Double Grape
  • March Freebies
    • (3 Bears OG x Samsquantch) x Samsquantch
    • (Double Grape x Creme De La Chem) x Mango Smile
    • Fugue State x Forum Stomper
    • HubbabubbaHaze x Livers bx
    • (Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker) x Samquantch
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-The Canada store opens - Monday, March 7th @ 12 PM EST
Strain List
  • Orange Biscuits
  • Mango Smile
  • Creme De La Chem
  • 3 Bears OG
Orange Biscuits sounds good...

I wanted it too... But I didn't really have the cash. But I also have 10 24 Carat and almost 20 strawberry nuggets.... I couldn't justify buying basically the same genetics just for purple nugs...
I HONESTLY don't think some people realize that Strawberry/Purple Nuggets are the same strain just that the colors change. So funny.

I HONESTLY don't think some people realize that Strawberry/Purple Nuggets are the same strain just that the colors change. So funny.
They might be the same strain, but that purple pheno is a very different plant from strawberry nuggets. My PN is a much taller more open structure plant than sn. The sn are short, compact, and very tight nodes in comparison. For the way I grow, I would take the PN every time. IMO the PN is what I would use in crosses because of the better structure.
cheers
os

I passed this week as nothing new for me but I just spotted Orange Diesel coming up this Monday. Don't have that one lol I hope to change that!
I grew the Orange Diesel last year. Was a nice plant that grew outdoors and you smelled navel/tangerine scents coming off it. Now that it's cured
the citrus terps got even stronger.

Back