Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Stilton smoke report

I’d probably get pretty much straight away...but can’t arsed with it dude...happy plodding along in just me pots of coco.

I can already see the difference coco makes mate. Babies are flying along nicely.

Get a couple of autopots mate, you know you wanna really lol.

I can already see the difference coco makes mate. Babies are flying along nicely.

Get a couple of autopots mate, you know you wanna really lol.
Lovely stuff is coco dude,your ladies will be much bigger running them in coco...and even bigger in autopots.a cpl...if I was gonna go autopots,I’d get 4 man lol.

Lovely stuff is coco dude,your ladies will be much bigger running them in coco...and even bigger in autopots.a cpl...if I was gonna go autopots,I’d get 4 man lol.

yeah but you're obviously a bit of a girlie mate so start off with two, like me!

Nice write-up! You say that it was pretty low odor while growing? I received 3 of these as freebies and would love to grow them out if they aren't too loud.

Nice write-up! You say that it was pretty low odor while growing? I received 3 of these as freebies and would love to grow them out if they aren't too loud.

Yeah mate not too bad. TBH none of my plants seem to smell too much as my tent is always partly open so smells always dissipating.

Stilton wasn't too stinky generally though.

Back