Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Store Opening - Monday November 1st

I’ve never had one extra of what I ordered, just a 2-pack of one cross.

Weird. I've ordered a couple times so far and each 3 pack had 2 extra seeds( 5 total) and I got a couple freebies as well with each.
Got a 3rd order in the mail today,ordered 3 pack of sour crack and 1 pack creme de la chem.
Got 5 sour crack,2 creme de la chem and 2 pack freebie cross

I'm located in Canada...maybe they do things differently in each region???

Last edited:
Wow, the site is still up & open, with everything but the pinot showing in stock.

a seven pack said it qualified for a free 5 pack. then at 130 so add a 3 pack it says you got 10 free.

Got three different 3-seed packs from Mephisto on Monday the 25th of October, Cream de la Chem, Sour Stomper and Northern Cheese Haze. There were four seeds in two of the packs and 5 seeds in the third pack, in the freebie pack there was four seeds of Samsquanch OG x Forum Stomper and four seeds of Skywalker X Cream de la Chem.
so the nine seeds paid for, at $143.00 that includes shipping and postage worked out to $15.89 per seed. With the extra seeds in the purchased packs plus the 8 free seeds, the cost per seed is $8.41.

Where I live the city won’t let us grow outdoors in our yards, we can only grow indoors and the maximum number we can grow is six at one time, so I’m a minor customer of theirs but they still treat me more than fairly. I liked the whole backstory of how two friends got together and took a big gamble of developing Autoflower seeds ...and now they have what many feel is the best Autoflower seeds out there. This is I think my fourth purchase of seeds from MG, none of my previous buys except this latest one shows up at MG, due to a couple of system changeovers, etc.

Also I was reading a lot of complaints of MG, how difficult it was to get on their site and buy seeds, how long deliveries took (it was because of the USPS, not MG, holding up orders and asking MG for paperwork on the seeds, something like that.) I logged on after creating a new account with MG (which they said we needed to do) at about 11:55 am (I’m in California) and at exactly noon my screen changed, I could click next to the seed packs I wanted (make up your mind what you want before the drop, don’t waste time looking at what’s for sale or they might sell out while you were deciding...) and then going to checkout I could fill in my cc information. I was wondering how to get the credit card information onto my account before the drop but I couldn’t do it, I think you need to wait until the store is open to do that, not sure. But now all the information is in my new MG account. I was in and out of that Monday drop in 5 minutes...more time was spent filling my cc information in at checkout than the time spent buying the seeds.
These are some of the reasons MG is my one and only place to get autoflower seeds.

Got three different 3-seed packs from Mephisto on Monday the 25th of October, Cream de la Chem, Sour Stomper and Northern Cheese Haze. There were four seeds in two of the packs and 5 seeds in the third pack, in the freebie pack there was four seeds of Samsquanch OG x Forum Stomper and four seeds of Skywalker X Cream de la Chem.
so the nine seeds paid for, at $143.00 that includes shipping and postage worked out to $15.89 per seed. With the extra seeds in the purchased packs plus the 8 free seeds, the cost per seed is $8.41.

Where I live the city won’t let us grow outdoors in our yards, we can only grow indoors and the maximum number we can grow is six at one time, so I’m a minor customer of theirs but they still treat me more than fairly. I liked the whole backstory of how two friends got together and took a big gamble of developing Autoflower seeds ...and now they have what many feel is the best Autoflower seeds out there. This is I think my fourth purchase of seeds from MG, none of my previous buys except this latest one shows up at MG, due to a couple of system changeovers, etc.

Also I was reading a lot of complaints of MG, how difficult it was to get on their site and buy seeds, how long deliveries took (it was because of the USPS, not MG, holding up orders and asking MG for paperwork on the seeds, something like that.) I logged on after creating a new account with MG (which they said we needed to do) at about 11:55 am (I’m in California) and at exactly noon my screen changed, I could click next to the seed packs I wanted (make up your mind what you want before the drop, don’t waste time looking at what’s for sale or they might sell out while you were deciding...) and then going to checkout I could fill in my cc information. I was wondering how to get the credit card information onto my account before the drop but I couldn’t do it, I think you need to wait until the store is open to do that, not sure. But now all the information is in my new MG account. I was in and out of that Monday drop in 5 minutes...more time was spent filling my cc information in at checkout than the time spent buying the seeds.
These are some of the reasons MG is my one and only place to get autoflower seeds.
Your stuff already came??.
Ya I am sick of seed bank. They keep alot of freebies meant to give out I think.

I am Sticking to direct. This is my first order from their site. I have had 2 other MG beans from a auction and really liked them. I am a sativa head at heart. Alot of autos seem very indica heavy.

Your stuff already came??.
Ya I am sick of seed bank. They keep alot of freebies meant to give out I think.

I am Sticking to direct. This is my first order from their site. I have had 2 other MG beans from a auction and really liked them. I am a sativa head at heart. Alot of autos seem very indica heavy.
I got my beans from the 10/25 drop today, ordered 1) sour stomper x3, got 5 of those and 2 samsquanch og x forum stomper! 7 BEANS! I'm ecstatic, my first time buying or growing MG and I'm already determined to buy from them exclusively

I’ve never had one extra of what I ordered, just a 2-pack of one cross.
I only ordered from them once, but I got all kinds of freebies. Did you order directly from Mephisto?

Back