Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Store Opening - Monday November 1st

I only ordered from them once, but I got all kinds of freebies. Did you order directly from Mephisto?
Oh yeah I got the freebies, just not sure I’ve gotten extra of what I ordered. Will double check.

Oh yeah I got the freebies, just not sure I’ve gotten extra of what I ordered. Will double check.
That's actually what I meant. I had a 3 seed pack of double grape that I'm growing now - there were six seeds in it.

Anyone else have trouble checking out? After getting my order together and going to the cart there was no checkout button. This happened on Monday right after the store opened.

Just a follow-up to the last purchase from the U.S store I posted about from Mephisto Genetics on October 25th. Saw they were selling some Mango Smile seeds on the drop yesterday and I love the Sativas, so thought I better get a 7-pack of them. Signed into my MG account on Nov. 8th at three minutes before 12 noon in California and same as last buy: the clock hit 12, the site automatically changed so you can click on the buy buttons next to the seeds they have available, you go to checkout, pay and it’s done. Was off the MG site at 12:03. Would have been two minutes shorter because I wasn’t sure if I still needed to put in my CC information... and I did need to get the card and put that info in again yesterday. I set an alarm to go off at 11:55 am that day because I’ve been late to an opening earlier and they had sold out. You just need to be at the site, signed in and ready to buy a couple minutes before opening, know the seeds you want to buy and just do it. (That would make a good slogan for MG on drop days to customers: ‘Just Do It!’ Oh, that slogan is taken, you say?)

And this morning got an email from MG saying the purchase is already packaged and on the way. Maybe they will beat the 7 days it took the last order with MG to get to my P.O. Box. There is a choice on MG for us here in the States to have them ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) or via United Parcel Service (UPS). If you have mail delivered to a Post Office box like I do, make sure you have USPS deliver anything from MG, not UPS because UPS doesn’t deliver to P.O. Boxes. (The PO Box delivery information is at the MG‘s United States store....this is just a reminder to any of you new PO Box users.)

PS- Hoping I get the same seed-counter as last time when I bought 3 three-packs at MG: He or she consistently counted wrong on my packs, none of them had only three seeds... but instead they had 4, 4 and 5! God, I hope the bigwigs at MG haven’t found out yet what a terrible counter they have working for them and replaced the dimwit with someone who can count to 3.

I know people look at the base price and get scared. But out of all the autos I got so far these were the best bang for buck. A 3 pack and 7 pack resulted in a 5 pack, 10 pack and 2 freebie 5 packs.
This is something i noticed when going breeder direct is I always get hooked up.

Got my Pinot noir order within 5 days. Came with a skywalkerxstrawberry nuggets freebie. Couldnt be happier with this company. And my first sour stomper bean just popped out of the soil.

This post is mostly for people who haven’t bought anything from MG yet and may wonder about their process. I bought 7 Mango Smiles at Mephisto’s U.S. store this Monday Nov. 8th for $84 + $11 shipping cost, so $95 all in. Got 3 emails from MG the day of the purchase: the first showed the details of the buy, the second email said the order was being processed for shipping and then minutes after that one was the third email saying it had shipped. So they got it out the same day I bought the seeds. It was going to my post office box in California and today before noon MG sent the fourth and last email saying the package had been delivered. Went to the post office a couple of hours later and it was there, Nov. 12. They ship in small cardboard boxes around the size of a CD case but thicker.

Instead of 7 Mango Smiles in the shipment there were 9. Also there were three stickers plus a freebie pack that had 5 Samsquanch OG X Forum Stomper seeds, so the cost per seed on this buy = $6.78. Pretty well stocked up now with the last two buys from MG since I only can grow six at a time and only indoors because of our very conservative City Council. But however many months down the line it is when I need more seeds, I’ll be back to MG. Thanks to so many of you on this board for the help you give others on growing. My first post here was a while ago when I was relatively new to this, ran into a problem and posted it here. Several of you jumped right in and told me what had happened and what to do...and it was appreciated. Best of luck to you all in your grows!

Yeah, I'm always excited to see what Mephisto freebies I got. I already have more Mephisto seeds than I can grow in a couple of years, but I've completely bought into the hype. I keep promising my wife, "I'm done for awhile," then I hear about something I don't have and break my promise again!

I got my order today. Took a whole week, thanks to veterans day.

Back