Mephisto Genetics Mephisto wedding. Come join the party

Shes almost done. Turning a beautiful purple and frosty as fuck. The others in the tent dont even come close to the tric coverage. Popped another right away came up yesterday
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

a forest of trichs on this one.
the baby plus a dg and ss as well.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

and got a cdlc going as well. Its a girl
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nice man! I got two goin now on about day 40. They are half the size of the others and all have been neglected from me being out of town etc. I'm calling them the wedding shrubs! Will post some pics soon. Really looking forward to the smoke!

Nice man! I got two goin now on about day 40. They are half the size of the others and all have been neglected from me being out of town etc. I'm calling them the wedding shrubs! Will post some pics soon. Really looking forward to the smoke!
I have one that I been smoking on its about a month into cure its dank you will enjoy the smoke. Thanks man :headbang:

Nice Wedding!

Mine was a frost monster as well and has been in a grove bag for nearly a month now, I am going to try some this afternoon :headbang:
Thanks man definitely one of the frostiest plants I have grown. Cant wait to make some hash with the trim. :d5:

Another meph wedding down. Will have a dry weight and some bud pics in a few days. So frosty. You all need to try her out. you wont be disappointed. Meph knocks it out of the park everytime.
D328405F-929D-4AB5-AE14-390B45B549D6.jpeg
C46F1541-A39B-443D-ACF4-F443B3ACCE08.jpeg
1F571C29-1306-4163-9280-B433DE38B890.jpeg
91F2B594-D2F8-4AEE-93BD-D4FA92C54F05.jpeg

Back