Indoor Mephisto Wookie Special DWC Grow

Reaction score
I'm freeing up some dead space in my tent, and have been pondering what seed to go for next. This will be the first seed popped of 2022. So I wanted to make it a good one, and really put my all into her. Start as you mean to go on and all that!

I've settled on Mephisto's OG powerhouse, Wookie Special.

I have learnt a few things about Mephisto Genetics, the main one being the start is super important to get right. I made mistakes on my 3wok which stunted her really badly. Then I had a week of neglect, which has pushed her a bit too much. To say the least.

Anyway.

I'm starting off by soaking the seed in water for a bit. I'm not gonna go mad and soak for 24hrs, as its going to be put straight into the root it cube. Which is soaking in 500ml, ph 6.4 dechlorinated water and 1ml of Shogun Start.
SmartSelect_20220127-140041_Gallery.jpg
SmartSelect_20220127-140110_Gallery.jpg

I have washed the clay pebbles of all the shitty dust thats on them, and half filled the dwc cage ready for the root it cube to go straight in there.
This is a mistake I think I made last time. I grew the plant in the root it cube for too long before putting into the cage. Which must have shocked the roots and stunted her.
I want to avoid that totally this time around.
SmartSelect_20220127-140056_Gallery.jpg

Once the root it cube has been soaking for 30mins in the shogun solution and has been fully saturated. I placed the seed into the root it cube hole and place it into the dwc cage and filled the sides with clay pebbles. Keeping the root it cube up right.
SmartSelect_20220127-143447_Gallery.jpg

I placed a small pebble over the hole to keep the seed in the dark for now. Until she pops.
SmartSelect_20220127-143456_Gallery.jpg

I've put her in a bowl of so the shogun solution is just covering the bottom of the cage. I hope this will keep it all mosit and encourage the roots to grow down. Ill be sure to change this regularly as its getting light and zero oxygen.
SmartSelect_20220127-143511_Gallery.jpg

In she goes. Fingers crossed she pops in the next few days.
SmartSelect_20220127-143531_Gallery.jpg

:pop: :pass::cheers:
I'm running the purple wookie from Bohdi seeds photo plant next month.:toke::baked:

Back