Indoor Methane by Gnome Automatics

Looking nice! I'm starting a Methane soon in an Earthbox jr with reamended organic living soil. :pop:
Hey thanks! That’s awesome I will be on the lookout for that one. Always wanted to try the earth boxes just have to much stuff as it is lol.

Day 48
Buds are starting to fill in. Haven’t really done much to it. Very easy plant to grow. Water once with fish hydrolysate. Otherwise just plane filter water. I just enjoy growing plants and seeing what the outcome is. Happy growing!

A0716846-2A08-462E-A040-B2BB8B5B4009.jpeg

3705EF4F-1581-4794-8E00-EA2A9FDDA6FA.jpeg

IME Gnome's stability, consistency, and ease of grow is the best. Dan doesnt release a ton of cultivars becuase he is very selective and careful in his breeding. IMHO, YMMV, etc

IME Gnome's stability, consistency, and ease of grow is the best. Dan doesnt release a ton of cultivars becuase he is very selective and careful in his breeding. IMHO, YMMV, etc
Yeah I had listen to him on podcast on shaping fire. I haven’t grown an auto flower in almost 10 years. I threw this one in my veg tent. And it has been a pleasure to grow. Will definitely be growing them outdoors this year.

Back