New Grower MIAutomatic’s Mephisto on da roof

I chopped the Pink Panama on Saturday night. I pulled her inside Saturday morning and let her sit inside to dry out from the morning few and the very light rain that was just starting to fall as I brought her in. I had been letting the pot dry back quite a bit for the last week and the pot was already very light when I brought her inside. I just set her by a window and let her continue to dry out. When I chopped her in the evening she was still nice and perky, but had picked up a little more fade.

I forgot to snap a picture before I chopped, but she looked similar to the last update with just a little more fade. I don’t have a microscope, just a loop. Trichomes are mostly cloudy with a few clear and a few amber. She is hanging whole in a 3x3 tent at about 55% humidity. I’ll leave her there for 7-10 days and then trim and into a grove bag for curing.

I gave up on the StH altogether. Up until the last week I was considering cutting her up and trying to salvage something, but the plant is so mold riddled I don’t think it’s possible. I think for my future outdoor grows I will avoid very dense compact plants altogether.

View attachment 1518782
That sucks about the Sth. I was really looking forward to seeing her finished , but with that said you got a pretty nice looking pink panama there I wish I bought a small tent to dry in. That will be one of my next purchases. In my mind I was going to dry in the the tent I got I grow in but none of my plants finished at the same time lol.

That sucks about the Sth. I was really looking forward to seeing her finished , but with that said you got a pretty nice looking pink panama there I wish I bought a small tent to dry in. That will be one of my next purchases. In my mind I was going to dry in the the tent I got I grow in but none of my plants finished at the same time lol.
It was very sad to lose such a pretty little plant. I am going to try another one indoors soon, hopefully it will turn purple too.

Having the extra tent for drying is a really nice upgrade. For a long time I was always trying to figure out a drying solution that was never as good or easy as I wanted it to be. The tent has made it much easier with consistency as an added bonus.

In the bag
It was a bit of a lame grow to cross the finish line on my first AFN grow journal, but I made it! One plant lost to mold and the Pink Panama is decent quality but a pretty low yield (79 grams).

She spent 6 days hanging then I did a very rough trim before putting her in a grove bag. Smoke is still green, but I think it will be nice after a few weeks of cure. Not a super potent plant, but as advertised it does have a very unique terpene profile. It smells like a cherry tootsie pop. I plan on mostly pressing her for rosin, I have already pressed a few grams and the rosin has the same unique taste and smell as the fresh flowers. The flowers are not overly impressive looking at a glance, but a closer look does reveal a very nice layer of trichomes. She definitely could have ripened for another week or so, but I was running out of sun and there was a lot of rain in the upcoming forecast. The buzz is a little speedy, but I think I am glad I cut her when I did.
095DC6A9-FDB9-4635-8F11-745AA28F22BB.jpeg
AD981F67-8570-4081-B610-B23F42C87F95.jpeg

6CD58D2D-77D1-40F1-8701-F1A7C07A34D6.jpeg

Hopefully I checked all the boxes to get my Cultivator badge. Who do I need to tag in to check it out?

Thanks for stopping buy!

It was a bit of a lame grow to cross the finish line on my first AFN grow journal, but I made it! One plant lost to mold and the Pink Panama is decent quality but a pretty low yield (79 grams).

She spent 6 days hanging then I did a very rough trim before putting her in a grove bag. Smoke is still green, but I think it will be nice after a few weeks of cure. Not a super potent plant, but as advertised it does have a very unique terpene profile. It smells like a cherry tootsie pop. I plan on mostly pressing her for rosin, I have already pressed a few grams and the rosin has the same unique taste and smell as the fresh flowers. The flowers are not overly impressive looking at a glance, but a closer look does reveal a very nice layer of trichomes. She definitely could have ripened for another week or so, but I was running out of sun and there was a lot of rain in the upcoming forecast. The buzz is a little speedy, but I think I am glad I cut her when I did.View attachment 1522237View attachment 1522239
View attachment 1522240

Hopefully I checked all the boxes to get my Cultivator badge. Who do I need to tag in to check it out?

Thanks for stopping buy!
Just gotta tag @420Forever! Congrats on the finish!

Just gotta tag @420Forever! Congrats on the finish!

mmm, sorry kidz, but that ain't my gig no more :shrug: there'z a whole new way they want ya to do it now, but they still haven't posted a thread about it :doh: in the meantime, to cover the basez, i guess u could post a link to ur journal in the following thread, but there'z no guaranteez until they get everything sorted, and again, i won't be the one takin care of it, so....jus sayin ;) ppp

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/cultivators-club-applications-2022.89033/#post-2657180

Thanks for the rep guys!

Sounds like I picked the wrong moment in time to try for my cultivator badge, oh well, just keep growing I guess.

She spent 6 days hanging then I did a very rough trim before putting her in a grove bag. Smoke is still green, but I think it will be nice after a few weeks of cure. Not a super potent plant, but as advertised it does have a very unique terpene profile. It smells like a cherry tootsie pop. I plan on mostly pressing her for rosin, I have already pressed a few grams and the rosin has the same unique taste and smell as the fresh flowers. The flowers are not overly impressive looking at a glance, but a closer look does reveal a very nice layer of trichomes. She definitely could have ripened for another week or so, but I was running out of sun and there was a lot of rain in the upcoming forecast. The buzz is a little speedy, but I think I am glad I cut her when I did.View attachment 1522237View attachment 1522239
View attachment 1522240

Thanks for stopping buy!

:bravo: :slap: congratz on the harvest & a shiny lil badge is now ur'z for the effort :thumbsup: (no, not the cc badge, that'z a whole other deal, lol) plz display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the megaphone icon beside it ;) ppp

View attachment 1522240

Thanks for stopping buy!
That Pink Panama looks great. :drool:

View attachment 1522240

Thanks for stopping buy!
I am a lil confused on the CC badge. I thought I had done everything asked also but apparently they want to switch it up on us. :thanks:

Back