mohawk warrior

AutoFlowerNative
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ask if you wanna know
lookin like we are runnin 2 skywalker autos, 2 different photo's of the kush variety via cali... and I threw 6 seeds in water just now from last years concoctions ... should be nice... plus I owe a dinafem ... so I may drop a blue kush also...
I took the hanging tomato thing from last year and buried it in the ground lmao so ill be throwing something in that and just letting it go wild probably one of my creations.

I was hoping for one of my strawberrys to pop, but the one I threw didn't do shit... so I think they past their prime.. damn shame ... ill give it another week before I try the other.. i'll be keeping it alive if it does pop..
heres the photo's...
20170601_070341.jpg

pho.jpg

one had a pinkish tail(left) I'm assuming that's the cherrybubba... could be the pink kush.... wont know till I get some stank....
skywalkers poke'n their heads out
SW.jpg

and soakin the testers
test.jpg

but ya stay choon'd

:pop: Subbed up @mohawk warrior Good luck with your grow! :karmacloud:
bro... did I just pop in your head??? lmao was lookin at the score and thought I'm gonna go message need lmao came here not too long after and here you are...
whatta trip

thanks buddy.. hopefully all goes well

bro... did I just pop in your head??? lmao was lookin at the score and thought I'm gonna go message need lmao came here not too long after and here you are...
whatta trip

thanks buddy.. hopefully all goes well

No doubt bro! I had just smoked a joint and I started thinking about rubbing one out. When all of a sudden a beautiful canna goddess appears and tells me my growing skills are lacking and instead I should be reading more journals at AFN! She goes on to explain that a wonderful skilled grower named @mohawk warrior had just started a new thread and I better get my lazy ass over here! So here I am! :crying:

No doubt bro! I had just smoked a joint and I started thinking about rubbing one out. When all of a sudden a beautiful canna goddess appears and tells me my growing skills are lacking and instead I should be reading more journals at AFN! She goes on to explain that a wonderful skilled grower named @mohawk warrior had just started a new thread and I better get my lazy ass over here! So here I am! :crying:

Lmao. Of course I was watching the game. :woohoo: Go Preds!

this guyyyyyy...... bahahahaha:crying:
remember @Need4Weed hydrate and lubricate hehehe
man she must have me confused with that other guy.... tricky bitch coulda told ya they mostly look after themselves heheheheh

k well i've got rain in the forecast for this week... I may just keep them lil ones inside at night.... gotta keep it outside majority of its life for the outdoor competition hosted by @912GreenSkell (feel free to drop in and insert a plug)

this guyyyyyy...... bahahahaha:crying:
remember @Need4Weed hydrate and lubricate hehehe
man she must have me confused with that other guy.... tricky bitch coulda told ya they mostly look after themselves heheheheh

k well i've got rain in the forecast for this week... I may just keep them lil ones inside at night.... gotta keep it outside majority of its life for the outdoor competition hosted by @912GreenSkell (feel free to drop in and insert a plug)

Same weather here...beatdown rain happening currently, and calling for most of the week...come on summer!! Daddy needs some sun!

Back