Sweet Seeds Mohan Ram Auto ®

Sweet Seeds Jay

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
sweetseeds.es

Mohan Ram Auto®

3rd generation autoflowering variety. It is a hybrid cross between a selected strain of automatic White Widow from Sweet Seeds ́ R&D Department and a selected strain of SWS24 (S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto®).
This autoflowering strain exhibits great hybrid vigour, is easy to grow, and produces thick buds covered with aromatic resin which has a potent, long lasting effect. It has an exquisite aroma, very fruity, fresh, and floral with sweet musky undertones.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS32
Auto-flowering: 100%
Indoor yield: 425-550 g/m2.
Outdoor yield: 40-180 g/plant.
Indoor/outdoor harvest: 8 weeks after germination.
Height: 50-100 cm.

17.jpg

@Sweet Seeds Jay
Mohan Ram is one of my favorite strains but the last two beans from the last pack and 3 out of 4 so far (working on the last one now) from the current pack I received a month ago will not germinate.
Anybody else having this problem?:shrug:

@Sweet Seeds Jay
I am not trying to shake anybody down but I got a note from Herbie's.
They want to replace them. How could I refuse as I love Mohan Ram.
Please remember your distributors that want to keep your/their customers happy.
I don't know a thing about any other distributors. I do know Herbie's rocks autoflowers.
WPoD

@Sweet Seeds Jay
Mohan Ram is one of my favorite strains but the last two beans from the last pack and 3 out of 4 so far (working on the last one now) from the current pack I received a month ago will not germinate.
Anybody else having this problem?:shrug:

I got 38 seeds.
So far 6 popped. All did germinate tho in the towel. Just wont live in my rockwool cubes.
Mayve its to cold at night now.

Outdoor

@White Punk on Dope, sorry for the delay mate, I didn't see the notification until today, my mistake...
I`m glad to know everything is OK with your Mohan Ram :d5:

Our replacement policy say that in this case, you should contact the shop where you bought them, as you did ;)

The re-sellers have to assume their responsibility, they replace the seeds and then Sweet Seeds sends them the seeds.
Unfortunately, some shops don't do that (claiming the seeds they sell are not supposed to be germinated) and that's why we always advice clients to buy directly from the seedbank.

We have some other distributor where you can buy some of our varieties so if you contact me, I could send you the name of the shop ;)

Sweet smokest!:pass:
jaypp

Back