Dragon Meds Mumbling Dragon

I dont see any color yet. :shrug:
20200609_165604.jpg
20200609_165619.jpg
20200609_165706.jpg
20200609_165848.jpg

It's going to chuck out a sand storm of pollen that plant.

I usually wait for the first few sacs to produce, and then begin collection. Most of the time i cut the main head off the plant, and then just harvest the lower sacs.

There's a really good thread on pollen collection somewhere on here, but I can't find it at the moment.

It's going to chuck out a sand storm of pollen that plant.

I usually wait for the first few sacs to produce, and then begin collection. Most of the time i cut the main head off the plant, and then just harvest the lower sacs.

There's a really good thread on pollen collection somewhere on here, but I can't find it at the moment.

Pollen collection.

Think this is the same one, no pics though.

So I take the swollen pollen sacks off the ones u can see the fingers I call them I put those on a piece of paper and within 2days they are open if u wait till a few drop make sure to take anything that looks close to popping otherwise it will pollenate randomly. Use a model paint brush to apply pollen in specific places.

So I take the swollen pollen sacks off the ones u can see the fingers I call them I put those on a piece of paper and within 2days they are open if u wait till a few drop make sure to take anything that looks close to popping otherwise it will pollenate randomly. Use a model paint brush to apply pollen in specific places.
I checked the sacks today, none are open yet. Waiting for the color change. Think they turn purple? @BCBudlady

I checked the sacks today, none are open yet. Waiting for the color change. Think they turn purple? @BCBudlady
When strains are typically purple, they often have some purple on the sacs. If they don’t have color now, not likely.
You grew Anvil? Do you remember purple showing on the sacs?

When strains are typically purple, they often have some purple on the sacs. If they don’t have color now, not likely.
You grew Anvil? Do you remember purple showing on the sacs?
Nope, no purple on the sacks either. But it seems early, only 35 days in. Do you think I got time?

Nope, no purple on the sacks either. But it seems early, only 35 days in. Do you think I got time?
The sacs look well formed and ready to open, so not likely to change. I thought Mumbling Dragon was purple, but maybe green phenos too?

Back