twenty20 Must Try Strains?

NorseGrower

Plug Unplugged 2020
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
El Chem Kiwi, Pink Panama, Wedding Cake
Every breeder has their Must Tries!! I noticed that North Atlantic Seed Bank now carries your gear and I am wondering what would be the first one of Twenty20 Medocino strain you'd recommend people try?

Thanks in advance!

@Twenty20 Adam is the head guy. He checks in frequently. Might be able to steer you a bit. Anything in particular you want or look for?

@Twenty20 Adam is the head guy. He checks in frequently. Might be able to steer you a bit. Anything in particular you want or look for?

No not particularly. Since NASB got them in stock, I wanted to give them a shot. I really like trying different stains and breeders. Usually there are some stand outs with each breeder and I just wanted to make sure my first choice was a really good one lol

Everyone in the grow-n-show seems to have really liked both the Trizzlers and the Whiskey Zulu. Might be worth posting in that thread also. I'm currently growing my second Trizkits from them.

They have some killer looking strains. I’ll be running some of their photos next run. I got the three pack with made of honor, train wreck and I forget the third but it looked fire. Hot mess I was told is a great sativa. This was after I ordered but the three pack worked out. I’m 100% gonna run their trainwreck.
Edit: bad girl is the other strain.

Last edited:
Every breeder has their Must Tries!! I noticed that North Atlantic Seed Bank now carries your gear and I am wondering what would be the first one of Twenty20 Medocino strain you'd recommend people try?

Thanks in advance!
Hi,
Are you talking about autos or photos or either?

Back