Photography My 862 gram auto (1.92 lb)

Thanks @HAWKMAN!
Breeder was @beavergenetics and they were all harvested on day 89. General Hydroponics Nova Grow/Nova Bloom were the main N-P-K that I was running and also fed them GH Calimagic, GH Koolbloom and Sugaree from Cutting Edge throughout their flowering stage. Very basic and inexpensive nutrients but they always perform and produce very well.
Did something a little different this time and had them growing in 3 different substrates… I placed one of the 4x4” Grodan cubes on a 2 gallon plastic grow bag filled with Cloud Coir Coco, placed another one on a 6x6” Grodan Hugo block that had another 6x6x3” rockwool slab underneath, and the third one which was the runt of the litter was placed on a 2 gallon plastic grow bag filled with Grodan rockwool chunks. Had the two in the 4x2’ tent on a couple DIY self contained hydro units I made about 6 months ago and the big girl (the runt) was on a 24x24” ebb&flow tray that I used for drip irrigation, which had a 16 gallon reservoir underneath. They were fed 5 times a day for 10 minute increments and drank more than 6 gallons a day during their flowering stage alI the way to when I cut them down. Wish I could have let them grow longer and bulk up more but had to go out of town and needed it all dried before I left.
Everything I did to these girls is documented in the Beaver thread I posted here earlier in the week. If you thumb through the pages you can see all that was done and fed to these girls from beginning to end.

Here are some pics and a short video of the other two.

View attachment 1549974View attachment 1549975View attachment 1549976View attachment 1549977View attachment 1549979View attachment 1549978

View attachment 1549980View attachment 1549981View attachment 1549982View attachment 1549983View attachment 1549984View attachment 1549985View attachment 1549988View attachment 1549989
The fucking Sawzall and bolt cutters!!! Amazing :worship:

Thanks @HAWKMAN!
Breeder was @beavergenetics and they were all harvested on day 89. General Hydroponics Nova Grow/Nova Bloom were the main N-P-K that I was running and also fed them GH Calimagic, GH Koolbloom and Sugaree from Cutting Edge throughout their flowering stage. Very basic and inexpensive nutrients but they always perform and produce very well.
Did something a little different this time and had them growing in 3 different substrates… I placed one of the 4x4” Grodan cubes on a 2 gallon plastic grow bag filled with Cloud Coir Coco, placed another one on a 6x6” Grodan Hugo block that had another 6x6x3” rockwool slab underneath, and the third one which was the runt of the litter was placed on a 2 gallon plastic grow bag filled with Grodan rockwool chunks. Had the two in the 4x2’ tent on a couple DIY self contained hydro units I made about 6 months ago and the big girl (the runt) was on a 24x24” ebb&flow tray that I used for drip irrigation, which had a 16 gallon reservoir underneath. They were fed 5 times a day for 10 minute increments and drank more than 6 gallons a day during their flowering stage alI the way to when I cut them down. Wish I could have let them grow longer and bulk up more but had to go out of town and needed it all dried before I left.
Everything I did to these girls is documented in the Beaver thread I posted here earlier in the week. If you thumb through the pages you can see all that was done and fed to these girls from beginning to end.

View attachment 1549974View attachment 1549975View attachment 1549976View attachment 1549977View attachment 1549979View attachment 1549978

View attachment 1549980View attachment 1549981View attachment 1549982View attachment 1549983View attachment 1549984View attachment 1549985View attachment 1549988View attachment 1549989
Ahahahahah love the fact u didn’t waste time with scissors
:crying:

Congrats @420autoflower you almost took my big auto title if you would have let them go another 3 days you probably would have been over my 1000 gram mark. Plants look great and great growing been awhile since i saw a monster like that in my garden. I stopped growing for bit while i redesigned my growing system but am back in testing now. Again great job looking forward to seeing more monsters.

The fucking Sawzall and bolt cutters!!! Amazing :worship:
Thanks @Nygaff1! Needed the right tools to be able to cut them down. Lol! The stock on the runt exceeded the 1 3/4 Flora Flex hole and I had to cut the cap in half before I could even get in there with the sawzall. :nono:

1672123931284.jpeg
1672123954552.jpeg
1672123979939.jpeg

Congrats @420autoflower you almost took my big auto title if you would have let them go another 3 days you probably would have been over my 1000 gram mark. Plants look great and great growing been awhile since i saw a monster like that in my garden. I stopped growing for bit while i redesigned my growing system but am back in testing now. Again great job looking forward to seeing more monsters.
Thanks @THC Farms! :thumbsup:
They were just starting to really bulk up and definitely could of used an extra 10 days to grow.
I really debated on letting them keep growing while I was out of town but worried the house/pet sitter wouldn’t be able to take care of them properly. After I put everything on the scale it killed me knowing the runt would have easily been over a 2 pound auto if I just let them grow a little longer.
Bad timing!
Good that you’re up and growing again… will be nice to see some of your plants in the future. :lol:

Thanks @HAWKMAN!

un-believeable !!!!!!WoW

Back